Completed Halo Pistol

Discussion in 'Gallery & Designs' started by ZombieHunter, Dec 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZombieHunter

ZombieHunter New Member

Thought I would share my completed halo pistol. This was my first model where I went through all steps of modeling, hardening, bondo work and then paint. It turned out fairly well. I think it could use more resin for the hardening and more bondo and a lot more sanding...but I'm going to move on to my next project. Live and learn :)

Attached Files:

2. zwave343

zwave343 the human lazor

as a guy who loves his halo, i must ask,
    but really good
  3. ZombieHunter

ZombieHunter New Member

So I have the mag...and a good story to go along with it.

This particular model didn't allow for the mag to be loaded into the gun. It was stand alone.

I did a lot of experimentation with this build since I'm new. Several layers of resin made the mag pretty rigid but the sides were still kind of flexible. I ended up trying some expanding foam to strengthen the inside. I read a lot of articles about the dangers of doing this...and yep, they're right. Unless you're really willing to watch this thing as it expands and out'll have a bulging part on your hands. So I have in my possession one very rigid mag shaped balloon. Live and learn :mrgreen:
  4. raven1999

raven1999 New Member

impressive work. built myself one but it was before learning about scale in pepakura. came out real nice if you like shaq O'neal hands.
  5. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

This is a DEAD THREAD!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.