Coming up next from Claudio Dias and Skupilkinson

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Master-Bruce, Nov 23, 2007.

1. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

It's like a blimp. From a kids show called Lazy Town. Rather cool in my opinion and my kids will love it.

Not the best pic to show it but most of my others are close-ups for reference.

2. NSCXP2005

NSCXP2005 Member

would you consider doing prime aswell, that would look so cool!!
  3. Master-Bruce

I'd like to, I really would. Though for now I'm sticking with what I have planned.

I've made the mistake a few times this year of saying I'll do something then letting people down because I've taken too much on and have had to drop projects.

Maybe something to tackle some time next year. He's even more complex than BumbleBee though, it'll be tricky.
  4. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

dont worry ive had to drop projects to.although im sure it hasnt disapointed anyone. we are always eager for your next one skulp!:thumb:
  5. Master-Bruce

Hey T,

Thanks buddy. I see you've changed your current build WIP? Posting any pics? :)
  6. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

to be honest skulp this dalek is abit of a pain. i cant tell you how many hours ive put in just getting the parts unfoldable,so i havnt started the celestra yet.
  7. Master-Bruce

LOL! Something had to come along to slow you down eventually. :)

You're like apapermodel building/designing machine!

Oh, hang on. You've changed your sig again!
  8. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

well, outside of what sj sends me im doing nothing else till these 4 things get finished. i still have many more hours of fiddeling with the dalek mesh. pepakura does not like lightwave at all!!
  9. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

sorry guys i see i took this thread slightly OT. let me see if i can get it back on track. we are realy excited about this bumblebee project, is there any news or updates?
  10. Master-Bruce

Don't worry buddy.

This thread was mainly to announce future plans and to gauge interest.

Claudio's modelling the airship first, then I texture it. After that should come BumbleBee, then the Batmobile project begins!!

I'm especially looking forward to the Batmobiles. I've wanted those for a while now.

But BumbleBee will rock too. ;)