Coming to EAA AirVenture Oshkosh?

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by sakrison, Jul 22, 2008.

1. sakrison

sakrison Member

The annual EAA convention at Oshkosh, Wisconsin ( begins a week from today and runs through August 2nd. I'll be there every day working as a staff writer for AirVenture Today, the newspaper that's published on the field during the convention.

If you're coming to Oshkosh, PM me and I'll send you my cell phone number. Then when you're here, look me up.

Unfortunately, the Paper Models Exhibit at the EAA Museum is temporarily down. (They needed the display cases for something else during the fly-in.) I'm hoping I can put the exhibit back up in August.

This photo shows part of the North Forty aircraft parking/camping area, and a few of the 10,000+ aircraft that will be there next week. You have to see it to believe it!

Attached Files:

2. CK Styles

CK Styles Senior Member

I was just up in OshKosh visiting my nephews. In relation to that photo shot, They live just to the north a few blocks. It truly is a spectacle. I had a co-worker who flew his kit plane in one year and he said it was the scariest fly-in he had ever done! lol, needless to say, he had a great time anyway!