Coming soon...

Discussion in 'Gallery & Designs' started by Triop, Nov 11, 2007.

1. Triop

Triop Member

BAe Hawk

All these models are very easy to build in 5-10 min.
    I would like to know what you think about these models so please feel free to comment !
  2. Texman

Texman Guest

Edited for circumstances
  3. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

I don't get it.
  4. 57townsman

57townsman Member

Wow, that seems kind of harsh. :confused: They look pretty good to me considering the size, they look like they're only 2 inches long!

5. Texman

Texman Guest

Perhaps I shall edit the response. The original picture I responded to was a single picture of nothing but a stack of what appears to be tossed models.

My apologies for any misunderstanding to the new pictures.

6. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

very cool models and I really like the stands! :D
  7. Triop

Triop Member

sorry for the misunderstanding, I had some problems uploading the pictures...

The models displayed are all 1-2 pieces (meaning you have to cut out only 2 parts for the complete model )

The designs are real simple and takes about 5 minutes to make, ideal for kids and people with no patience like me.

Most models still need a lot of work (mostly paint)

The idea is to release them all at once (about 20) on a website in the near future, and I was curious about your opinion.
  8. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

I think they are great!
  9. Texman

Texman Guest

I think that for your intended audience, you have done well. I know my boys (7/9) have already expressed an interest in them. What is the glide ability of them? Always a factor with the boys!

10. Triop

Triop Member

Sorry to say they don't fly...maybe with some weight in the nose ?
    ...Have not tried yet.
  11. sjsquirrel

sjsquirrel Member

I think they're fabulous! A person could make a whole squadron of planes in an evening.

I think you've done an excellent job on all of these. It amazes me what can be done with a few simple parts.

Keep at triop! :thumb:

12. Janx

Janx Member

Great idea get as many youngsters into card modelling as possible, i see the plan now...