Coming soon to GreMir....

Bowdenja

Sep 26, 2005
Madison, MS
Hornet............. Hornet! I missed the Hornet annoucement! Now I've got to wait............shoot!

Michael........... call Tech Support and tell them it's got to be fixed, there are people out here that are twiddling there thumbs!:grin:

john

shoki2000

Feb 6, 2004
Tampa, FL - USA
www.gremirmodels.com
Something went wrong with colors on the models. Funny thing is that I can see the differences on parts and Rafal (designer) doesn't. He uses Corel 9 and I have 12.
This results in sending files back and forth - he fixes something, sends it to me and I tell him if it's ok or needs to be corrected again. painful and time consuming......

dwgannon

Feb 6, 2004
Hoffman Estates,IL
John, Break glass on the emrgancy can of beer and chill. Michael, "WHAT HORNET" you did not mention that. Now I have to save more money. Okay Glass is broke and beer consumed. I am okay now. :)

Jim Krauzlis

Sep 26, 2005
Copiague, Long Island, New York
Did I hear someone say Hornet? F-18? My favorite American jet?

That's just plain cruel, to mention it and then tell us it's not ready yet.:wink:

Well, based on what you've made available so far, this will be one awesome kit, Mike...it will be difficult to wait for it, but it will certainly be worth the wait.

Do you have any ships on the drawing board? A nice Spruance class destroyer would be fantastic...no one has made one available yet, as far as I know.

Cheers!
Jim