Coming soon from GreMir...

shoki2000

Feb 6, 2004
Tampa, FL - USA
www.gremirmodels.com
Rember when I asked you about preffered paper size of our models?
That was the reason :D
In about a month our lineup will be joined by this beautiful model of battlecruiser HMS Repulse in 1:200 scale.
Model is formatted to fit both on A4 and Letter size paper.

Here is a glimpse on what to expect

barry

Jan 28, 2004
Brighton Uk
Oh dear oh dear I haven't even started Gloworm or Arizona yet and I am running out of space and you bring this magnificent monster I suppose I will have to go buy bricks and morter.

Looks superb

barry

mOONwOKA

Apr 27, 2005
Lithuania
moonwoka.netfirms.com
Geee, finaly my prays have been heard! I wanted model of either Repulse or Renown for soooo long :eek:ops:
I guess I'll have to set up paypal account solely for buying from You - there is such a lovely bunch of british ships. I just wish someone :roll: would make a kit of british destroyer flotilla leader. That stylish one with five single-gun turrets :roll: 8)

P.S. haven't You consider selling preprinted models? Of course - buying CD has its benefits, but for some (e.g. Yours truly :roll: ) printing bunch of pages on heavy cardboard might be sort of a problem...

shoki2000

Feb 6, 2004
Tampa, FL - USA
www.gremirmodels.com
Hi,
We are not planning to offer preprinted kits.
If printing is a problem, consider buying printed kit from one of the Polish publishers. You will be able to find almost all our model published in this format.
Hope this helps.

Rick Thomson

Aug 21, 2005
Rastatt, Germany
So send out the Rodney, Repulse and Renown,
You can't sink the Hood, cause the bastard's gone down... (part of an old Airforce song...)

A drop dead beautiful model, and one that would likely send me to a rubber room in the laughing academy in short order...

shoki2000

Feb 6, 2004
Tampa, FL - USA
www.gremirmodels.com
HMS Repulse is now available

Ok.
It took much longer than expected due to the fact that author obtained some new photos of the original that showed some discrepancies with the plans used to designe the model....
Model was modified to reflect what can be seen on the photos of course, so don't be surprised that photos of the completed model differ slightly with what you will get on the part's sheets.
More information can be obtained here http://www.gremirmodels.com/hms_repulse.htm