Come on back to the caboose and get a cup of coffee [or sweet ice tea] - Part VII

John Baker

My oh my how I have missed this forum.

Maybe it's about time I knocked the dust off of my trains. Ever since the move last year, I've been so busy that I just haven't had time for the finer things in life...like model railroading.

Yep. It's definitely time. :)

AHA! Signs of life.:excited1:
It's about time I got Lionel out and gave him a push.

M

Maico Shark

Big t storm last mite. Ran a nice easy 3 miler and rode bike 6.5 miles now to cut out all spring flowers that are done blooming.
laz57

Was over in your town the other day are those 2 cabooses yours? Missed the last ferry and had to go home (Juniata county) the long way.

pennman

No John or Mike anymore? Well I'm going to try and revive the flame. Put the pot on the fire and lets stoke the fire! I miss jaw jacking here there use to be some great guys here. Well hope it works, yell at yall later.
tony

pennman

Hey Mike, So what happened? Where is everyone at? This use to be a great place just to talk about trains. Johm still coming around?

pennman

Hey chief, long time no hear. Yes I was quite disappointed when I came back here and found everyone gone. Glad to see somepeople still check there mail.
Tony

hmas

No John or Mike anymore? Well I'm going to try and revive the flame. Put the pot on the fire and lets stoke the fire! I miss jaw jacking here there use to be some great guys here. Well hope it works, yell at yall later.
tony

Put a teaspoon of water & milk into the coffee jar:thumb: & that'l do me.
Tony, but not that one

sir james

Well if it has three rails under it, yes it is still a toy. Ran some trains today on three rail track and just enjoyed watching...S.J.