Come on back to the caboose and get a cup of coffee [or sweet ice tea] - Part VI

Discussion in 'The Caboose' started by N Gauger, Jun 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brutus

Brutus Member

Happy Fourth of July, guys! Nice pic, Jeffrey - be careful out there! Chief, sounds like you got that Varmint Cong suppressed!
  2. spankybird

spankybird OTTS Founder

Good Morning All from NE Ohio
    where the Sun is Shining on the North Coast with Blue Clear Skies!

All be safe today!
  3. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Great Pics!!!

Happy 4th to Everyone!!!!!
  4. sir james

sir james Member

Play safe and over eat, unless you are on a diet,then be good and stick to it.....S.J.
  5. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

Happy 4th Of July Everyone

Have A Safe & Wonderful Day
  6. TomPM

TomPM Another Fried Egg Fan

Good afternoon folks

We just got back from marching with the Cub Scouts in a local 4th of July Parade. It was a short parade but everyone had fun. Given the condition of my foot it was just the right length. It was the first time our pack marched in a parade in 10 plus years. We had six scouts turnout, which is about a third of our boys. Since the 4th is on Friday many of our families are out of town.

It is 73 F right now with a high of 83 F. It heavily overcast with some showers. It is not a barbecue type day. I hope that it will not interfere with the fireworks tonight. We will head over to Collingdale like we do every year.

I am not sure what is on tap for the rest of the day. I guess we will make it up as we go along.

I hope everybody has a good day and a Happy 4th.
  7. N Gauger

8. rogerw

rogerw Active Member

happy fourth[​IMG]
  9. Packers#1

Packers#1 Ultimate Packers Fan

Happy 4th, everyone.
  10. Packers#1

Packers#1 Ultimate Packers Fan

Ah, I love Hilton Head (and Edisto Island). Aiken is in the same region as columbia, but is on the Georgia border. Augusta is right across from us.
  11. CSXect

CSXect Member

12. N Gauger

Yup!! That's the 16" talking LIS robot :) :)

The "Cat' is magic, the all Black Halloween Cat... That's his Security station while the trains are running... He watches to make sure I'm operating them at a safe speed, meanwhile he "feels Secure" that none of the engines can chase him :eek::eek::eek:
  13. jefelectric

jefelectric Member

Hope everyone had a nice 4th. We were invited to a cookout at my Son's place. Due to the weather it turned out to be a cook on porch and eat inside event, but we really need the rain so no complaints from us.
  14. CSXect

CSXect Member

My departed cat(siamese) was also afraid but at the same time fascinated with the trainssign1
  15. N Gauger

Funny!! :) The way he "Learned" to be afraid, was - He likes to sleep in the tunnel.... It took 3 times for him to learn - when the train starts - it's coming through the tunnel sign1sign1sign1
  16. ScratchyAngel

ScratchyAngel Member

That's a nice train room there Mikey.

Hope all have / had a Happy and Safe 4th.
  17. steamhead

steamhead Active Member

Real nice train room....What gauge is that up near the ceiling.?
  18. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

Well my 4th was a good one I guess. Walked around town and watched everyone who had fireworks. Some nice ones I must say. Now off I go to browse a little more and then heading to bed. Hope Everyone Had A Great Day.
  19. N Gauger

All the track everywhere, is Aristo "G" Gauge track :) The loop on the ceiling is 1:24 and the things on the main layout is 1:20.3 -- That's where I do all the kitbashing :D :D

That's a U25-B on the ceiling and the Climax is hiding on the trestle in the trees,...

20. N Gauger

Thanks!! It's 12 ft wide and 8 ft deep.. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.