Come on back to the caboose and get a cup of coffee [or sweet ice tea] Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

cnw1995

Always glad to be of service to a fellow OTTS member. Snowing here - off to neighbors for supper with the youngest. The middle boy is happy to stay home with snacks and his video games. The daughter finally has a party to go to - such drama. I cut off the couplers from a battery powered K-Line GP9 I've been cannibalizing for years, used various pieces of plastic from the packaging for the youngest's Spiderman web-shooting thingie, and glued the couplers to Thom and Percy - let's see if they hold using just model glue.

Chief Eagles

I'z here. Made it to Wilmington in less than 2 hours. CSXect, glad you made it. If you have Adaware or popup blockers, it will slow you down. I dropped all of mine when I went to CA anti-virus and etc [free from Time Warner]. Before that, I would just hold down the control key. Doug M, you bother me. No one helps OTTS members. :twisted: Later

sir james

:thumb: well this is it another one gone. seems like people were worring about 2000 messing up everything just a few weeks ago. oh well on we go. weather forecast has gotten worse now we are looking at 6 to 10 or 12. oh the joy:curse: I'm going out later but only about 50 ft. from my house so I should be able to make it home. during my drinking years they would just throw me over the fence but those days are gone too. Stay Safe,,,,,,,,,,Sir James

Chief Eagles

:thumb: well this is it another one gone. seems like people were worring about 2000 messing up everything just a few weeks ago. oh well on we go. weather forecast has gotten worse now we are looking at 6 to 10 or 12. oh the joy:curse: I'm going out later but only about 50 ft. from my house so I should be able to make it home. during my drinking years they would just throw me over the fence but those days are gone too. Stay Safe,,,,,,,,,,Sir James

Be glad to send you one of these. :twisted:
47b7cc08b3127cceb2e45ce00f0e00000026108AasnLhm4bNe

Oh chief you asked what the thingy on the front is for well from what I've been told by this southern mountain man its for when the grits get too deep for yankees to handle we just use it to blow them out of our way. So if you should see one when you goto YORK you'll now know why. :rolleyes: sign1

Chief Eagles

Oh chief you asked what the thingy on the front is for well from what I've been told by this southern mountain man its for when the grits get too deep for yankees to handle we just use it to blow them out of our way. So if you should see one when you goto YORK you'll now know why. :rolleyes: sign1

I thought it was when the Yankees got so deep, it ground them up and blew them out of the way. :eek:sign1:twisted:

dwiemer

Chief, you'ld think that with all that hot air coming from Ohio they would not be able to get snow! Anyway, I hope all of you have a great and wonderful New Year. May y'all be blessed in the year ahead!
Dennis

Chief Eagles

Chief, you'ld think that with all that hot air coming from Ohio they would not be able to get snow! Anyway, I hope all of you have a great and wonderful New Year. May y'all be blessed in the year ahead!
Dennis

Dennis, you are right. Just saw the weather. Tom's area is to get snow. Columbus and Ohio points east and south fo Columbus, RAIN. Must be all that hot air. balloon6balloon6

Happy New Year all.

Happy New Year from Roger's Corners, OHIO!!!
I have met many great people on the forums, from the the East Coast to the West Coast and from the North and from the...........

Nevermind :v8:

Chief Eagles

Guys, we did it. I love it. Don Baker's jet lag makes him post after it is closed. Don, do not apologize. I love it. We will expect that next year. If I missed someone in awards, forgive me. I'm so sleepy. Goodnight.

dbaker48

Great Job - You All ! I am really proud to be associated with a bunch of fellas like you. Thank to the staff here for putting up with us! I really enjoy this space. I spend time reviewing the threads on the other scales and find them very interesting and informative. Hope this thread continues to grow with people from ALL scales.

Thanks again !!! and HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES !!!

Don, are you a member of OTTS? If not say the secrete word and we can take care of you. :wave7:

What do you guys think about the "SELECTOR" weighing in? He seems so obnoxious as a moderator, unlike the gentlemen who watch over this sight. He also seems to have trouble posting on his so called "own" forum the smiley faces. I think he is using smileys that are not authorized. :rolleyes: CTT really turned me off when he showed up and he really hasn't done anything to moderate their forum.

kpolak

Happy New Year!

Glad to have the chance to get to know all of you! (yew-all fer'da suth'n'r's)
Camaraderie like this would not be possible with the kids tugging, and saying Lets GO!

Thanks for all the help and laughs you've provided this past year.

Won't make it to York...Will be in Arizona. All they have there is Barrett Jackson. Now there's some trouble I can get into! :twisted:

Kurt

Happy New Year.............

Good Morning from Blueberryhill....
Cold and windy morning. Taking it easy today. I could not stay awake last night to midnight. Fell asleep in my chair. Need to run trains today. Good way to start a new year.
Everyone have a nice day,
Chuck

Chief Eagles

Morning all. Great and shinny Carolina blue sky at the coast of NC. Bucyeye, we are always watching yuz giz in Ohio. How? There maybe clouds above but above that, there is always a CAROLINA BLUE sky. :thumb: RT, I thought you did too. Got to hit the road. Maybe a Bojangles biscuit in the future. :cool: Thanks for all of the help last night. Chat later.

spankybird

OTTS Founder
newyearw2.gif

And Good Morning All from NE Ohio
where the temp is 35 deg with falling temps, high winds and snow on its way. (didin't they say that yesterday?)

Buckeye - did I read that BPS is coming to Ohio, and Chief with it? How is this a good start to the new year?wall1 I bet he won't make a visit to Spanky's Cove?

:wave:

Turning the corner to a new year!
47b4cc20b3127cce9d2e5327a0fb00000017108IZMmrFwxbA

Status
Not open for further replies.