Come on back to the caboose and get a cup of coffee [or sweet ice tea] Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning All from NE Ohio
where the wind blows and the snow is coming, 1" to 15" depending on where you live. We should be 3" to 6" range at our house! :winter1:

Chuck - Come up North and have some fun building a snow man!
snowman.gif

:thumb:

:wave:
Thanks for the invite, Tom. But, I think I'll wait for July. :thumb:

rogerw

- have to settle for following a train on the HO layout of the Museum of Science and Industry - runs from Chicago to Seattle. . .

Now that brings back some memories. I grew up in milwaukee and back in the 70/80's we would drive there (science and industry) alot. Did they do a new layout recently? Thanks

Evening all!

Temps went from mid-80's here yesterday evening to mid-30's last night. Temp dropped about 10 degrees an hour. But - it might hit 70 tomorrow! Beautiful clear day today. Same tomorrow.

Finished outside Christmas decorations yesterday afternoon. Now have to work on the indoor stuff. Only going to set up one tree this year. We usually have two small decorated trees on each side of the fireplace, but it is a lot of extra work and I do not feel like it this year. Besides we put up more outside than normal since "he who is 14" actually helped this year and wanted more lights.

Doug - I wish I could help you with your switch problem, but I have been behind on reports lately and have spent my evenings trying to catch up.

I was up til 2 this morning working on 2 reports. Finished both, but found an error in one this morning - so I gotta fix it tonight.

NE Pats play Balt tonight - does that really qualify as a game?

Hope everyone has a great evening!
Roy

pennman

Hey All, Dam cold out today dont think it broke 40 here but thewind madeit worse, Startedoutside at 3am with trucks broke down every place after sitting all weekend. Would have been a good day to stay in andwork on my railroad.
Yall have fun,
Tony

jefelectric

Evening all!

NE Pats play Balt tonight - does that really qualify as a game?

Roy

Roy, Considering what the Eagles almost did last week, you never know! :mrgreen:

It has been Cold and Windy here, in upper 20s, had a few snow flurries earlier. Snow blower was just returned from the shop, so I guess I'm as ready as I can be for Winter. Christmas coming way to fast.

Brutus

Cold in St. Louis too - I think it was 27 when I got out this morning to drop off kids and it didn't get much warmer. Received replacement parts from Lionel for that barn/coop set I had preordered and daughter already fixed it up. Jeffrey - good job, I am no good with decals at all. Krawler, wilcome - Chief actually uses the BPS gigs as a cover to strew grits all over the "Nawth" - ;-)

Cool link, Chief!

Pooh Bah
Congratulations Chief Eagles, your honour.

I looked up Rolesville in my atlas; it wasn't in the index so I checked streets&trips, then I found it on the map in the atlas.

steamhead

Congrats Chief... :thumb: But...Hizzonor had to do the dishes before the swearing-in..?? :cry: Got to lay down the law at home...:mrgreen:

Krawler

Congrats Chiefballoon6
Sounds like a cool job to have and you get to see the country to boot. I saw that Cabelas has several stores being built right now.

Krawler

Boy I leave for the day and this thread gets away from me.

Thanks for the welcome CNW1995. Seattle is cool, I like it over there but wouldn't want to live there. Too many humans and roads that will loose ya it a blink of an eye.*LOL* I live in eastern Washington and Seattle is a 4ish hour drive "300 miles". Still too many humans but roads make sense.*L*

Today was warm and rainy. According to the bug it is 50 degrees now at 9:15 PM. All the snow is gone, what a same it was the perfect amount. Just enough too make things pretty.

My day was a long one, spent 2 hrs at the family doc and then this afternoon I had physical therapy. Which was the second one of nearly 3 months worth.

I'll be rewarded tomorrow after yet another doc appointment by a trip to the local train store.:mrgreen: I'll post after the trip.

Later y'all

Shane

kpolak

Morning!

Finished Christmas 'Train' wiring, now on to the buildings. Need to tear apart whistle shack, and clean motor/brushes. Installed push button next to shack for the kiddies to blow the whistle! I think I'll install a defeat switch by the transformer just in case it gets out of hand. Need to wire another pushbutton switch for the operating track, as one button works better than the 2-button stocked. All I need is to unload present cars. And DONE!

Doug: I can't tell you how pleased I am with the Birney! It's just the right size, and looks Awesome! Good thing the other was taken!

Kurt

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Congrats Chief!!!

Well - it's cold here - 32 deg, not good, since the wind makes it feel like it's 15.. ewww!!!!

Waiting for a bit more snow that's supposedly starting tomorrow.... If it's snowing like this all winter - we'll take it - just laying in the ground, and wetting the streets :) :)

See ya - have a nice one!!

Tom - you coming to Greenberg's next week??

Status
Not open for further replies.