Come on back to the caboose and get a cup of coffee [or sweet ice tea] Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick12DMC

Nov 23, 2007
United Kingdom
Hi all, Finished painting the ceiling in the gamesroom. Its taken 3 coats to cover the bare plaster. Hope to inlist No1 son tomorrow to help paint the walls.
Its turned cold here too. -3 C tonight. Might be looking at some of the white stuff over the weekend. Guess the gritters will be out.

Later folks
Nick

Nov 17, 2007
Columbia, S.C.
update on Jeffery wimberly hes in the hospital they had to opperate on his foot. unknow when he'll be home but from what told he will be on putor and saying hi as soon as he can get home to do so.

must been serious if they kept him this long in the hospital. But hes doing fine as I was told.

Chief Eagles

Sep 30, 2005
Rolesville NC [just north of Raleigh]
update on Jeffery wimberly hes in the hospital they had to opperate on his foot. unknow when he'll be home but from what told he will be on putor and saying hi as soon as he can get home to do so.

must been serious if they kept him this long in the hospital. But hes doing fine as I was told.

Prayers for Jeffrey. Speedy recovery bud.

Tired. Did leaves in back yard after going to Lowes for bird feed, puttting light bulbs in boats for winter, and visited grocery. Feed birds and deer. Heated wife's homemade veggie soup. Now watching White Christmas on ABC Family. Later

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net

Wow - that don't sound good :cry::cry: prayers his way!!!!

dwiemer

Jul 10, 2006
Southwest GA
Prayers up for Jeffery
Dr. John, I would set it up if for no other reason than the distraction from dealing with the issues with your Mom. I know that you will be busy with things, but I have found that trains are a great way to "get away" and relax.
Chief, thanks, hope all is well with "stinky". That is the name we gave Ricky when he became odoriferous.
Was a great couple of days. We had a fair amount of rain, but not enough to impact the drought, just make for interesting driving. Met up with Roger B. from the CTT forum. Another nice southern gentleman. I purchased some passengers for the cars, a fog horn, leghorn car, a Soo line car, a track crew set and a few other odds and ends.
Hope everyone has a great night.
Dennis

Oct 2, 2005
S.E Ohio
Prayers going out for Jeffery.
I got all of my extension cords in place for the Christmas lights today. 800 feet to 10 outside trees. Next, I will put the lights on the trees. Big job, but worth it. They look great at night.
Getting colder, but no snow yet.
Good Night,
Chuck

jefelectric

Jul 9, 2006
Elizabethtown, PA
Evening everyone,

Dr. John, Go for it!

Welcome Nick. :welcome1::welcome1::wave7:

It sounds like Jeffrey is having some serious health problems. Will keep him in our prayers.

Chief, Way to go, start him out early. Sounds like you will have to visit and set up the train set for him. BTW, with 8 grandkids I have had a lot of experience with diapers.

Madhatter, be sure to let us know the date so we can mark our calendars.

kokoracer, I assume that you are working in HO, 14 X 25 should give you some nice radius curves. A lot of us O gaugere would like to have that much room. Maybe you should ask Santa for a digital camera, the prices keep coming down. You can get one good enough for layout shoots pretty reasonable now.

Don, sounds like your club should have a get to know the members meeting. :thumb:

Weather has been Sunny all day with temps in the low 40s, down near 30 again tonight.

John, CSXT30, must be working a long shift again, no posts for a while. As a mater of fact, not since the 17th, Where are you John?

Brutus

Nov 8, 2007
Hi guys - welcome to the Caboose 'pot, Nick! Prayers for Jeffrey. Just got home and too tired to do much, plus full of a 2nd Thansgiving dinner that couldn't be beat -- TTFN

Status
Not open for further replies.