Come on back to the caboose and get a cup of coffee [or sweet ice tea] Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief Eagles

LAZ, other one is OK but some there insist on being too trash mouthed. One I have talked to and does not do any good. We do some joking here. Keeping this one quite from some so keep it under your hat.

Old Southern Saying, "Bit Dog Always Hollers."

L

laz57

LAZ, other one is OK but some there insist on being too trash mouthed. One I have talked to and does not do any good. We do some joking here. Keeping this one quite from some so keep it under your hat.

I understand who it is you are talking about. I will still post there too, but not as much. Hope all is well with you?
laz57

Brutus

Howdy Laz! Just got the kids to bed and watching How to Murder Your Wife with Jack Lemmon, Terry Thomas and Virna Lisi (think I spelled them right). No trains, but WOW! Great movie! Pass over some popcorn, Chief!

CNWMAN - I'm like that at train stores and hardware stores too! :excited1:

csxt30

Hi Laz !! Glad to see you here !!
I'll bet all the popcorn is gone now !! I spent all my time recording a video tonight . Nothing real great, just experimenting !!
Hope all have a good night !!
Thanks, John (incognito ) !!

Brutus

Incognito – gotcha! LOL Didn't get any popcorn, but we have 2 pieces of cookie cake sitting here! Chewy will let you in - TTFN

John Baker

Tried to post a few minutes ago, yes! it vanished. Looks like the skids are going under IE7 as well.
Despite the foregoing, this site on first impressions appears to be more user friendly.

jeffrey-wimberl

Good morning.

Today's Weather for:
Sundown, LA 71446-6114 11/11/2007

Wind Chill: 60°F
Humidity: 99%
Dew Point: 59°F

So Far Today
High: 64°F
Low: 59°F
Rain: 0.00"
Rain Rate: 0.00"/h
Gust: 4mph SSE

Veterans Day High: 78 Areas of dense fog in the morning. Partly sunny with a 20 percent chance of showers. Highs in the upper 70s. South winds up to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon.

Tonight Low: 62 Increasing clouds. A 20 percent chance of showers. Lows in the lower 60s. Light and variable winds.

P1010003-20.jpg

Chief Eagles

Thanks Jeffrey. Morning all. Slept real good last night. This hotel is right beside I84 and near where I 91 intersect. Can hear cars and trucks all the time. Yet I slept best here than some I've stayed in. Off to store after shower and breakfast buffet [no grits :curse:]. Then to the store [by 10 AM] to meet up with CT fishing buddy and wife. Fly out this afternoon. RDU by 8:45. Through for a long while. Happy Vets day to all who served [me too]. John B, yes the software and etc seems to work better on this forum than the CTT. This one does not lock up on me or drop posts. Later

spankybird

OTTS Founder
Good Morning All from NE Ohio

Where it is a cool 37 degs with over cast skies :cry:

As you can see, we have been very busy with work at the Museum. The Oil Refinery that Master Modeler Al Auther build is outstanding. This man is so very talented.

Today we will start on the Christmas village at the Museum.

47b7cf26b3127cce9854874cfde300000037108IZMmrFwxbA

47b7cf31b3127cce985489a73f2000000027101AaNGjRm0Ysd

Chief Eagles

Tom, great job on the oil refinery. Hey, I know there is a photo section but how about us O three railers doing our own in the caboose section? Tom, you usuually take care of that item. Let me know what you think. Shuttiing down laptop and packing it up. Later.

Brutus

Morning all, nice pics Jeffrey and Tom. I really like that MTH set. I found one, but since I just spent a bunch of money, it's hard to push it. Will talk with wife later.... She's out shopping for ingredients for a big Chili dinner. We're having some friends over for chili and cake to finish my week-long birthday celebrations.

Shopped for chairs yesterday. We all liked the big seat recliners (wide) with plenty of room to scrunch around and also for Chewy to join us. One chair had a big pillowy top that pushed your head way forward - all of us that tried it got a headache! LaZboy is having an 11 percent off sale so they will probably win my $$$. FiL has one that's 30 years old and only had to have the mechanism fixed once. The did recover it too. A bit more $$$ than other stores we checked out, but if they last then it will be worth it. Gotta help clean house, so TTFN

Good Afternoon.......
Rainy day today. Cold. Going to watch the Nascar race. Wife is feeling better, but has a lot of pain, when trying to walk. She is getting tired of staying in bed. No time for trains today.
Everyone have a nice day.
Chuck

John Baker

Up early since I stayed up til 1:30 reading a train magazine and watching MI3. Wife took over laptop, something about bills and other poor excuses. Need another laptop that's at least good enough for internet and email.... Gotta get motivating for cub scouts. Scouting for Food and Color Guards are what it's all about, but our pack spends most of its time squeezing money out of us through our kids. Don't know where it all goes!

I got my preordered K-Line by Lionel barn and chicken coop - came in a bag instead of a box. Haven't opened it yet, so hope the instructions are in there -- I can't see them!? Maybe go to LHS later. Wife wants furniture - need a new set of recliners or something. Chewy (she is our beloved "3rd child" with fur) chewed up our current recliner/loveseat as a puppy and now the mechanisms are going. Looked underneath and it's all pretty cheap pressboard etc. So much for quality furniture. Now I know what not to buy.

John B - you can get drops at the local pharmacy (chemist) to loosen up that debris in your head, then flush out with a syringe! (Where do you think my brain went?-John B.)

Dowry! I tease my FiL that I want to trade my wife in, since she no longer has factory parts after 3 operations, but he said they would want the goat and chickens back! ;)

See the highlighted filler.

Good afternoon.

For all my Buckeye friends:
"It's not whether you get knocked down; it's whether you get up." - Vince Lombardi

Boy am I glad we did all the yard work yesterday. We have had rain and sleet this pm.

Tom, good idea to sell those trashy locomotives to a NS foamer, like the Chief. :mrgreen: Make sure you get top dollar.

Laz, good to see you. Good job with the pheasants.

Need to do some clean up in the train room.

The Steelers won. :mrgreen: Wife was wearing her Pittsburgh shirt as she watched Big Ben win the game. Life is good.

jefelectric

And on the subject of GRITS, did you notice what President Bush provided for Chancellor Merkel at his ranch?

"and a homey dinner of arugula salad, beef tenderloin, sauteed mushrooms, asparagus and cheese grits, topped off with pecan pie and ice cream".

Now there is a man who knows how to plan a dinner. :mrgreen: :thumb: :wave:

I can't believe no one commented on my grits post. Will try again!

L

laz57

HI GIZ,
Went to MOMS today to take her out for her Birthday, its on wednesday but we always take her out on a Sunday. Lots o good food , NO GRITS, lot o laughs. It her 84th. Gave her the two pheasants for soup when we go up for thanksgiving.
BUCKEYE, sorry bout those Buckeyes. Are you headed to Alllentown for Thanksgiving?
JOHN ELECTRIC how did the trap shooting go?
All have a good one.
laz57

L

laz57

TOM, nice job on the oil refinery. For posting phots is it the same as the other forum? Should we just post our 3 rail stuff here? Just asking don't want anyone PO at me from this forum.
laz57

Status
Not open for further replies.