Come on back to the caboose and get a cup of coffee [or sweet ice tea] Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Chilly today - in PA

donuts2.jpg

Chief Eagles

Evening all. Busy day. got wife on plane to KC for USDA meeting. Got reports done and emailed. Mowed my grass and the neighbor's. Now time to fix dinner. Hope tomorrow is not as busy. God bless.

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
Good Morning Everyone. It is a cool 47 degrees here. Supposed to be another nice day outside. This should be a nice day to do some modeling outside, but I will probably stay inside and work. LOL

:wave: Have A Great Day Everyone :wave:

Chief Eagles

Morning all. Hope to do some trainroom work today [if I can get started]. Cool pretty day. Need to be fishing too. Only one of me. Have a good one.

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
Good Morning Everyone. It is a cool 48 degrees here today. Supposed to get up in the 70's. Not to much is planned for today train wise. Might do some more work on the Coal Tower Scene.

:wave: Have A Great Day Everyone :wave:

Chief Eagles

Painting train room. Got to get moving. Slept too late. Dogs had me up at 5:00 AM and then the old one at 5:30 & 6:30. Now he will sleep most of the day. Off to Kerr Lake for bass tomorrow early. Have a good one.

Chief Eagles

Morning all. Train room painted. Patched plaster, sanded it, painted ceiling and walls. Trimed those out. Now I have to paint the wood trim. Off to Kerr Lake for a day of fishing. 5 hours sleep!!!! Have a good one.

jasbourre

Rain, rain, rain, 5 days in a row. Normally I don't mind it when it's raining but I have to work outside. Grrrrrr
Have a great day :>

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
Good Morning Guys. It is a nice 55 Degrees here in PA. Supposed to only get up in the high 60's today. I have nothing planned for today. I will be leaving around 7 tonight to go out to Columbus, Ohio. This trip is fire company business, one of many trips we will make out there to view the progress of our new ladder truck.

:wave: Have A Good Day Everyone :wave:

Gil Finn

I have been sick all week. Maybe I was allergic to something in my car wax. Man I aint kidding, I think I am gonna die here.

It is my liver, I can tell.

It is getting in the way of my biulding and hopper car work.

My wife says I have to many structures for what I want to do.

I thing she may be right.

I am going to bed witha cup of tea.

lionelfan

Morning all from NE Ohio! was 46 degrees at 5:30 AM. Another day of rain 3 or 4th in a row. Mums are out in bloom and the trees are starting to turn. Fall is here... Everyone take care and enjoy the beautful fall weather. Might do some railfanning over the weekend..

Chief Eagles

Morning. Yes lionelfan, fall is getting here. Balls of shad are in the creeks at the lake. Trees are beginning to turn on the VA NC line at Kerr Lake. My favorite fishing weather. Caught 7 fish yesterda in 5 hours up there. :D Now back to painting train room. Wood work trim to do. Then benchwork to start. Have a good one.

spankybird

OTTS Founder
lionelfan said:
Morning all from NE Ohio! was 46 degrees at 5:30 AM. Another day of rain 3 or 4th in a row. Mums are out in bloom and the trees are starting to turn. Fall is here... Everyone take care and enjoy the beautful fall weather. Might do some railfanning over the weekend..

Good Evening All from NE Ohio

Well the sun has finally made its way to NE Ohio with Blue clear Skies.

We have been very busy with our new job and it doesn't leave us much time for the forum or museum. Tonight is our OTTS meeting. Lionelfan, if you wish to join the OTTS, drop me a line. BTW several of us are planning on going to the Berea Show on Sat, Oct 7. Are you planning on going?

:wave:

Chief Eagles

Morning all. Cool here. Off to Miss Edna's [Todd's Train Depot]. Gil, Gander Mountain [an account we picked up] is simular to Bass Pro and Cabela's but not quite as big. Tom, glad the job is doing good.

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Well.. what do you know??? The sun comes back to PA and brings near 70 temps :D :D Time for a bit of hiking!!! :D

See ya later.

donutsmmm450.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.