Come on back to the caboose and get a cup of coffee [or sweet ice tea] Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gil Finn

NO luck on a flag. Those peole no longer had a both. I guess I will get it on ebay unless chief lets me have an old one the next time they change flag at city hall :D

spankybird

OTTS Founder
Good Morning All from NE Ohio
where the temp is 54 deg and headed to 65 with overcast skies.

Larry - Good to see another Buckeye on the coffee pot. :thumb: :D We have been to your home town when they have there festival. I love how the tracks goes right thru the middle of town.

We will be off to work on this custom layout at the museum today.

Pic of the Day

IMGP1861s.JPG

:wave:

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Hello from the Twin Cities where it has been raining since Friday. No lawn mowing or weeding for me! :) Cool little Mickie D's there spankybird!
Ralph

Gil Finn

Here at the "big mall" they knocked the Golden Arches down" it is a million and a half dollar pile of dirt.

Since Krispy Cream is almost out of bussiness now they wount be putting one there.

My old worn out kdneys hurt, I wish they had knocked then down also when I had my transplant. They actualy leave the old ones in.

I may set up the floor tain in a bit.

I want to dig out my box cars for some color.

Have a good week you all.

Gil Finn

Here at the "big mall" they knocked the Golden Arches down" it is a million and a half dollar pile of dirt.

Since Krispy Cream is almost out of bussiness now they wount be putting one there.

My old worn out kdneys hurt, I wish they had knocked then down also when I had my transplant. They actualy leave the old ones in.

I may set up the floor tain in a bit.

I want to dig out my box cars for some color.

Have a good week you all.

spankybird

OTTS Founder
where the temp is 60 deg and headed to 72 wiht mostly overcast skies

what a Great weekend with lots of sunshine and no rain :D

Did anyone catch the NHRA drag races yesterday. Some outstanding racing ! :thumb:

Here is a pic of one of the OTTS members layout

47b6da08b3127cce895431fc95ad00000017108IZMmrFwxbA

Chief Eagles

Afternoon all. Back from Houston TX [really Katy]. Got to get ready to go back out Thursday AM early to Pearl MS Bass Pro Shops. BTW: KK is not about out of business. :thumb: Got a SP Flatcar Trailer Caboose today [to match my SP ttux's]. Have a good one and God bless.

Gil Finn

I feel my age today.

I see a brew-ha-ha is growing by the hour, nay, the minute over the TCA and the Trackers on an unnamed forum operated by an O Gauge Magizine on the web.sign1

That is pretty typical when that subject come up.stooges8 stooges8

spankybird

OTTS Founder
where the temp is 60 deg and headed to 72 with Blue Clear Skies that will give way to rain this afternoon.

Gil - I can't believe that thread. Either you play by thier rules in thier house or find a new house to be in. Maybe that is the answer, having a new house for that show.

Work is coming along well on the custom layout at the museum. Not much to show for all the sanding, and wiring.

On the History Internation Channel, Voyagers has Trains Unliminted on today, Trans- Canadian RR.

Look what I saw on the way home yesterday

47b6db20b3127cce895b7e03edd700000017108IZMmrFwxbA

47b6db20b3127cce895b761c6cfc00000017108IZMmrFwxbA

Gil Finn

Sunny all day. Rain was prediced and the fellow down the street is geting his roof replaced.
He is hot as Hades as the roofer has all Mexicans on the job who didnt show up Monday and he told them to stay home today. Ha ha ha , and it was sunny all day.

Raim tomarrow and sunny Thursday. I think I will call imigration and he will never get his roof done. He throws stuff at my dog.

spankybird

OTTS Founder
where the temp is 52 and headed to 70 deg with overcast skies and flog in the area.

Gil - sounds like you are having a neighbor war starting.

Chief - when are you going to find time for your trains.

JR - looks like good eats.

Pic of the Day

47b6db23b3127cce98548b4d756400000017101AaNGjRm0Ysd

IT coming along.

spankybird

OTTS Founder
where the temp is 60 deg and headed to 72 with Blue Clear Skies. :D

We have been busy with the custom layout at the museum plus getting the yard work done. This weekend we did the final roto tilling of the garden and yesterday we planted it. Now time to watch it grow :)

Pic of the Day

47b6db22b3127cce98548b496dd400000017101AaNGjRm0Ysd

The Control Panel is now complete

47b6db26b3127cce98548b308e4d00000017101AaNGjRm0Ysd

And it grew a mountain

47b6db26b3127cce98548b310f7c00000017101AaNGjRm0Ysd

and the HO track got laid

47b6db26b3127cce98548b3f0f7200000017101AaNGjRm0Ysd

Chief Eagles

Morning. Back home from MS. Got in at 12:30 AM. Plane late out of Charlotte [as usual]. Things to get done. God bless all

TOM, OUTSTANDING JOB ON LAYOUT!!!!

spankybird

OTTS Founder
where the temp is 55 deg and headed to 76 deg with Blue Clear Skies :)

Sure am glad that I planted the garden when I did. Yesterday we even got the grass cut, as it might rain tomorrow.

Jr - the donuts look great, I just might have to go and get a dozen today.

Chief - good to see you back in town. This layout is coming along great :thumb:

Pic of the day

47b6db26b3127cce98548b328e4f00000017101AaNGjRm0Ysd

This used to be two tunnel ports and now its one.

Chief Eagles

Mornning from cloudy and cooool NC. Suppose to clear out sometime today. Need to mow grass [growing like crazy]. Garden is loving this wet weather. More tomorrow night and into Thursday. Then fair off. Full moon in May coming up and that means bream will be bedding. Tom, what protals did you use? Have a good one and God bless.

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Are you guys in Indiana gearing up for the Indy 500??? Or are you too far away???

I'll be watching this year!! ------- if I can keep the phone off the hook :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.