Come on back to the caboose and get a cup of coffee [or sweet ice tea] Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gil Finn

I have started interferon therapy as oflast week and it is a little ruff.

I think one of Wetidlerjr's donuts and a quart of coffee would wash away the cobwebs and kick start my day.

I look forword to seeing that pic each day now. Funny how that works.

You all have a productive day today.

Chief, do some possitive administrating and sell a million dollars worth of tackle and ammo. Have a good one now.

Say, Where has Spanky been? I sent him an email and while back but got no return.

Gilbert

brakie

Its hard to believe its Friday again!..Woke up this morning and with a rude surprise..My computer had a glitch last night and didn't shut off properly..My son had to reset everything.wall1
At least nothing was lost.:D

Chief Eagles

Afternoon. My email was acting up but found out that the reason the server was sending message that it was not responding was buddy's server was down. Been out spraying Roundup Extend mixed with Groundclear. Takes both and then grass will come back. Now got more work outside to do. Got friend's birthday meal tonight. Run trains??? Have a good one and God bless all.

Gil Finn

I would be busting some weeds also Chief were it not raining.

My grape vine is leafing and I was afraid I over pruned it to the point of death.

I have enough dandylions to make wine with in the yard and in the rear where the dog lives the grass grows twice as fast. The weeds are twice as big there but I wont spray back there because of her.

346887767%7Ffp345%3Enu%3D3278%3E7%3A9%3E%3B%3C9%3EWSNRCG%3D32336676%3A7428nu0mrj

I have so much yard work ahead of me. There is an old pop up camper to haul away and piles of stuff hidden behind that.

I once had a compost pile there abd when I clean it out, it is a space in the corner of the yard in the hemlocks, I can make use of it once more.

Chief Eagles

"My grape vine is leafing and I was afraid I over pruned it to the point of death."
Don't thinnk you can do that. Good pruning makes good grapes. I cut the heck out of all three of mine. Send me some rain!!!!!

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Good morning all! Up earlier than I planned to be on a Saturday. Looks like a cloudy one in the Minnesota Twin Cities area. No problem though, I'm going to a model train flea market today! Indoor fun instead of yard work. :)
Ralph

Chief Eagles

Morning. Small shower. Hope for a lot more later today. Need more rain. Parade due by my house in a few. All the kids ball teams march in it. Have a good one and God bless.

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
Afternoon Everyone. Been raining here since last night. A cold 43 degrees. Hopefully the rain will stop soon. Hope everyone has a great day.

Gil Finn

Small shower...I see it got there over night.

I am going to a train show today at W V State Collage.

Hope to get some pictures.

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Cool Gil. I just returned from the flea market with a PK RDC still sealed in the box. Its unlettered on I can stick my Penn Central decals on it. The guy who sold it to me said he'd try not to hold that against me. :)
Ralph

Pooh Bah
Late evening checkin. I've been taking 10 aspirin a day plus 3 amoxyxillan and 3 swigs of cough syrup. I'm feeling fine now. No call from the doc, so nothing alarming from the tests, but I see him again first thing Monday morning.
Wet and mucky today. Visited new RV dealer in next town to see open house.

Chief Eagles

Morning all. WE GOT RAIN. Rain and hail [no damage to garden] around 1 PM. More rain at 8 PM. Things got soaked good. May work on train room thia afternoon. Going to "late" Church as wife's little chimers play then. I have to take tables and etc down afterwards. Later and God bless all.

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Good day everyone! Beautiful day in St. Paul. The sunshine and 70 degree temps are calling out to me to put the snowblower in the storage house and pull out the lawn mower for beginning of the season service. That new RDC I bought yesterday now has PC logos on it but alas I've been outdoors a good part of the day and it hasn't been running. :)
Ralph

Chief Eagles

Morning all. Cloudy but they say no rain. Got things to do today. Got to get ready to fly to Houston Bass Pro Shops Thursday. Hope all have a great week. God bless all.

spankybird

OTTS Founder
Good Morning All from NE Ohio
where the temp is 44 deg and headed to 50's with overcast skies :eek:ops:

We had a very nice weekend with lots of sunshine . :)

This past week and a half we have been very busy building a custom layout for a cutomer of the museum. She ask the museum to build a layout for her son's birthday. So off and running we are. Look what has been done in one week.

47b6da01b3127cce98548b44d94900000017101AaNGjRm0Ysd

And the wiring sign1

47b6da03b3127cce98548b43691600000017101AaNGjRm0Ysd

47b6da03b3127cce98548b40e82500000017101AaNGjRm0Ysd

To say that I have been flat on my back is an understatement ! :D

WE still have alot to do to finish this by adding Operating McD's, station platform, watchman house, Zoo and pony ride. We also will be adding a small mountain in the back left corner and have a small HO train running around the Zoo. :thumb:

:wave:

Jules Winnfield

Mornin Herb,
Born & raised in Ohio...Still here...Still LOVIN IT ! I am also in love with Indiana! and Ky. is pretty darned sweet too!!!
Gotta love the midwest!:)

Chief Eagles

Morning all. Beautiful day. Will get into high 80's. Yard work here and neighbor widow lady's yard too. Calling for rain tomorrow [we need more]. Got to get it done before flying to Houston Bass Pro Thrusday. Ran trains yesterday at noon. All have a good one and God bless you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.