Come on back to the caboose and get a cup of coffee [or sweet ice tea] Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

csxt30

Sep 30, 2005
Good Morning Everyone ! Thanks N gauger ! I only tried to open it ! I will try what you said & I bet it will work ! Oh, I also have a good friend starting to build in N gauge, & will try to get him over here !
Well, have to go away for a while & be back later !
Thanks, John

spankybird

OTTS Founder
May 13, 2005
Willoughby, Ohio, USA
Good Morning All from NE Ohio
where the temp is 37 and headed to 40 with overcast skies. This is the warmest we have had in over 3 weeks. Now the snow is melting and rain is on the way. There is a chance of not having a white Chirstmas :eek: :curse:

frosty under glass.gif

N Gauger - Stakes look great, what time is Dinner ?

John - try the download of new software.

Pick of the Day
47b5cc03b3127cce98548dfe0e9200000017108IZMmrFwxbA

:wave:

csxt30

Sep 30, 2005
Hi Guys ! Back from helping my wife get her new coat today ! I hope my steak is done on that grill ! Sure looks good.
biggrin.gif
I got the Video to work, too ! Really nice, & can you make some more & put them on ? !
biggrin.gif
I can't wait to get a new camera that maybe does that. Of course you guys will suffer helping me figure out how to do that !
confused.gif
biggrin.gif
Hope eveyone is ready for Christmas !!
Thanks, John

Chief Eagles

Sep 30, 2005
Rolesville NC [just north of Raleigh]
Happy Chritmas Eve. Read the first part of Luke 2. Busy getting ready to go to Mom's down east where we will meet Cathy [oldest], Frankie [middle] and his wife Loralyn. Have some good NC Bar-be-que, fried chicken and etc. Exchange presents and hit the road back to go to Pam's folks' for presents. Will be a very long day. Warm day today. Have a good one and God bless all.

spankybird

OTTS Founder
May 13, 2005
Willoughby, Ohio, USA

and

Merry Christmas Eve

where the temp is 41 and headed to 48, so away goes our white Christmas

santwav.gif

Chief - have fun with the family

John - it's nice to see that your wife will be warm this winter.

asanta7.gif

Pick of the Day

47b5cc03b3127cce98548df58fa900000017108IZMmrFwxbA

csxt30

Sep 30, 2005
Merry Christmas Eve Everyone !
Well, got a big job done yesterday, getting a new coat for the wife ! She is really hard to buy for. Actually, I can't, she has to pick that stuff out.
Wow, 48 degrees today !
Hope everyone's ready for Christmas !
Thanks, John

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
csxt30 said:
Merry Christmas Eve Everyone !
Well, got a big job done yesterday, getting a new coat for the wife ! She is really hard to buy for. Actually, I can't, she has to pick that stuff out.
Wow, 48 degrees today !
Hope everyone's ready for Christmas !
Thanks, John

It's Christmas in OZ, John :) :) :) Merry Christmas to all (Especially the Land Down Under) .. And Health & Happiness in the coming year!!!!

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
Ever wonder why some kids never have a nice Christmas

Have you ever wondered why some poor kids in mountains here and in places in the South never get a decent Christmas except form the Salvation Army or the Marine Reserve's Toys For Tots?

Well, I have and after wading thru gages cyber topic papers byt the intelectualy elite , studies and material on economics and social science and comparing the demographics on google, I have found what I believe to be the causation..

It is on this site I finaly googled up. It was not really surprising however and so simple I missed it in my wondering. The forest for the trees sort of thing.

Here is what I found:

http://www.jingleshells.com/flash_content/flash_content.html

Well I finished playing Santa going from the car trunk to the tree at 4 AM and having wasted an hour on line, I am going to bed and dream of visons of MTH coal miners and K Line coal hoppers dancing true my head.

Oh, my brother and the family opend gifts the the parents house, I am thankful to the LOrd that they are still well, right minded and yet with us an other year....

Anyway he gave me an antiquesdLionel mirror (mirrow?..I am dislexic as heck and never learned tio spell or write well, sorry)..It looks like a very old Beer joint wall piece only instead of saying Stroah's or Iron City it has a pic of a kid and a train used in advertising in the 1020s.

Will be great in the train room should I get one made.

Have fun in the morning

Gil aka Steve Frame

spankybird

OTTS Founder
May 13, 2005
Willoughby, Ohio, USA

and

Merry Christmas

Where the temp is 40 degs and falling thru the day, the Rain will be truning to Show by ends day.:rolleyes:
!angel2a.gif
!angel1.gif

nativity2.gif

Last night we had our family all together at my Sister and Borther in Laws with his whole family.:thumb:

Today we will be at my Mother in Laws and will be opening presents there :D

asanta7.gif

Chief - lets hope that coal ends up in some new hoppers :cool:

All be extra safe today

Chief Eagles

Sep 30, 2005
Rolesville NC [just north of Raleigh]
Morning all. I see the Buckeye is up and going strong. [for a Yankee that is :rolleyes: ] Wife off on early shopping trip. I was sleeping well and dreaming of trains running on a big layout. Oldest dog started whinning to go out. :( I'm up. Good thing though, stuffed sausage biscuits for breakfast. :) :thumb: Tha tand the country [salty] ham is good for the heart. :eek: Think I'll hit the walk-in attic and see if I can finish it today. Sunny and pretty today so temping to go to pond and fish. Tomorrow is suppose to be warmer. :thumb: Have a good one and God bless all.

csxt30

Sep 30, 2005
Good Morning Everyone ! Good to Buckeye & The Chief, now where's Tom ?
wave.gif

I'm going to start adding a new section to my layout today, my last day off till the next weekend. I enjoyed Steamtom1s' webb site ! Thanks, I help a couple guys in the Grand scale live steam in the summer. Hope everyone has a nice day ! Thanks, John

spankybird

OTTS Founder
May 13, 2005
Willoughby, Ohio, USA
where the the temp is 34 and heading to 35 with rain - snow mix falling.

John - we're here. Been up since 5:30, just did put on the computer untill now. :eek:

Buckeye - happy shopping.

Chief - don't get lost up there.

Will be going back over to mother-in-law for leftovers today. She made way to much food yesterday. But boy was it great. :p

Pick of the Day

47b5cc05b3127cce98548df85d2c00000017108IZMmrFwxbA

:thumb:

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
Good afternon, Rain.
Rain and I think we may get some more Rain.:(

I have sort of OD'ed on fruit cake, ham and turkey, and sweet potato(e)s now after more than a week of mince and pumpkin pies, lime sherbert punch and Christams cookies.

I had a big bowl of oatmeal the, Yankee alternitive to gritz, and this evening I am taking Bubbette out for a stake.

Yep, RED MEAT, the is the cure for holiday gluttany

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
My cold hit hard after this post and I have been sick all evening, nausea head ache, the entire 9 yards.

Sick at my stomach now and have been since october.

I have an apointment with the VA clinic tuesday and if the wont do something, for the third time am goingh to a regular doctor and have him put me the hospital for tests.

I am tired of this.

spankybird

OTTS Founder
May 13, 2005
Willoughby, Ohio, USA
where the temp is 34 and headed to 41 with overcast skies.

Gil - get some good meds and rest :sleeping:

Chief - What are you really doing in that closet? You are spending alot of time in there :eek:ops: :eek:

OTTS meeting this Friday.

Pick of the day
47b5cc06b3127cce960dd37c34d400000016108IZMmrFwxbA

47b5cc06b3127cce960dddb0b52f00000016108IZMmrFwxbA

Status
Not open for further replies.