Come on back to the caboose and get a cup of coffee [or sweet ice tea] Part I

Discussion in 'The Caboose' started by Chief Eagles, Oct 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spankybird

spankybird OTTS Founder

Ray – I can’t say who made it. It was at a friends house. I will have to ask him about it. It did look rather old.

2 rail scale – how about NO rails, just overhead catenaries, and I don’t think it’s scale at all, but is ‘O’ gauge. :thumb:

2. Gil Finn

Gil Finn Active Member

3. csxt30

csxt30 Member

H i g h G u y s !! [​IMG] Boy, that bus system with the overhead, sure is a neat one ! I bet I could watch that go round all day ! Hope there's another meeting at Phils' down the road & I can make it ! Chuck too ! Gill, you coming up ? Just thought I'd ask ![​IMG] All have a nice evening ! Thanks, John
  4. Gil Finn

Gil Finn Active Member

5. Gil Finn

Gil Finn Active Member

Oh, on the over head thing...far out.
    Well fellows, I am departing.
    It has been a pleasure post here but it is time to move on to other things.
    Take care and God Bless.
  6. spankybird

spankybird OTTS Founder

Hey Gil, Good luck to all you do. If you find the time, stop by once in a while and say hi to us old boys.
  7. Same goes for me, Gil.

It was fun talking with you.

8. spankybird

spankybird OTTS Founder

Good Morning All from NE Ohio
    where the temp is 42 and heading to 52 with rain. Same yesterday.

Sorry to see Gil leaving us. Hope thinks are OK with him and he can stop back :thumb:

John - the next time you are in town, we will have to give Phil a call. I am sure he would love to have us stop by and see it again. :)

Pick of the Day

9. Chief Eagles

Chief Eagles Active Member

Morning gang. Gil, you are leaving me to fight those Yankees by myself. :( Well, hope I recruit Ray to help. Haven't seen Roger drop in for a while. Kind of chilly here and windy. Those Yanks are sending their weather down on us. Got meeting at Town Hall this afternoon. Start paitning widow lady's house tomorrow. Actually pressure wash it tomorrow, spray primer Thursday and spray paint Friday [that is my plans]. He sons are suppose to come help me. ???? Got all my reservations to fly way up Nawth Nov 4. Think it is going to really be cold in MN. Have a great day and God bless all. PS: my notifier seems not to be working some of the time???????
  10. csxt30

csxt30 Member

[​IMG]Hi Guys ! Wow, what a wet one today[​IMG] . Rain gear just don't get it. Yes Tom, maybe when Chuck comes up, we could visit Phil !![​IMG] I can't get over that bus system of his ! Well, hope Gill returns, I'll be workin' on him ![​IMG] I thought he was on our side (nawth) ! Chief is trying to snag him away & he don't like gritts ![​IMG] Where ya at Chuck ? Ok, later all ! [​IMG] John
  11. Gil Finn

Gil Finn Active Member

Thank you John, you are to kind.

I will check in from time to time. I am working on a web page and forum project and it takes about all my engery and time.

Keep those snow blowers out of the rain, it will rot the pull rods ..ha ha got trains on the brain..pull ROPES...and I bet they are hard to push strart in the snow.

I will check back some time. You are all to kind.:wave:
  12. Hey, Guys.

What a rainy day today. Started as snow and turned to rain. Still raining.

Hi, Gil. Good to hear from you.

13. Dave Farquhar

Dave Farquhar Member

It was dry here in St. Louis. You must have gotten the weather we had this weekend. Now it's just cold.
  14. Ray Marinaccio

Ray Marinaccio Active Member

Sounds like some of you'all need to come down here and spend the winter in the sun.
    It was mostly sunny, in the 70s today and I cooked burgers on the grill.
    I had my fill of snow, so I moved. We get snow here but it usually melts before noon.
    Just enough to remind you what it is like.
  15. wrmcclellan

wrmcclellan Member

Good luck on your project. Your friend is in our prayers.

Check back in sometime!

Beautiful day here in N. Texas. High 60's and very sunny.

Had second class of Robotics today for the 5th and 6th graders I volunteer for and teach after school once a week. Good crew of kids.

The high school robotics team I mentor captured thrid place last weekend and are advancing to State competition in 6 weeks.

Have a great evening all!

Best regards,
  16. spankybird

spankybird OTTS Founder

Good Morning All from NE Ohio
    where the temp is 42 deg and heading to 48 with still more rain. Maybe Chief will need to build me a boat instead of benchwork. :eek:

Gil - good to see that you can still stop by once in a while.

Roy - good to see you stop by. Are you still watering your house ??? :confused:

Pic of the Day

17. Chief Eagles

Chief Eagles Active Member

Morning. Sorry Gil is leaving. Got to run. Pressure wash a house down the street. Projects for the next few days down the street. God bless.
  18. Ray Marinaccio

Ray Marinaccio Active Member

Good morning. Looks like another sunny day.
    Yep, still doing the ranch thing.
    I had some sort of flue lately and was lurking more than posting.
    Now I have to get busy and catch up on a few projects.
    I have a couple of Atlas O scale WDT critters I am rebuilding. One will be stock and the other I remotored. regeared and am installing KD couplers and a little extra detail.
    I have a back log in the paint shop that I need to get to.
    Tonight My son and I are going to the train club meeting. It is at the home of a member with a large Lionel collection.
    Here's his web site.
  19. spankybird

spankybird OTTS Founder

Ray - your friend has a nice large layout. Looks like it will be fun.
  20. Roger B.

Roger B. Member

Tom - the question for Roy is not is he still watering his house, its did it grow any?[​IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.