Come on back to the caboose and get a cup of coffee [or sweet ice tea] Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

csxt30

Sep 30, 2005
Oh, Ok, Gee, look what time it is ? I just noticed past my bedtime! I think we lost the other guys too ! Lookm for my post in the morning ! :D John

spankybird

OTTS Founder
May 13, 2005
Willoughby, Ohio, USA
Good Morning All from NE Ohio
where the temp is 52 deg and heading to 68 with cloudy skies.

Looks like you boys were having fun on the chat room last night. I was doing an ad-ware scan so I couldn't be on.

This Firday is an OTTS meeting and Sunday is a Toy and Diecast car show. More places to spend money on.

Pick of the Day
03180531.jpg

:wave:

Oct 2, 2005
S.E Ohio
Good Morning from the Hill ( Blueberry, that is )

Tom.. Nice picture. Borders????

Well, it's a sunny day Headed for 70.

Gonna have some fun today :thumb:

Have a great day.

Chuck

Chief Eagles

Sep 30, 2005
Rolesville NC [just north of Raleigh]
Mornning gang. Toots, you only have FUN once a year on your anniversary??? ;) HUMMM Happy Anniversary to your wife [poor lady having to put up with you]. :thumb: Cool again this AM but warming up great. Should go fishing. Have a good one and God bless all.

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
csxt30 said:
Oh, Ok, Gee, look what time it is ? I just noticed past my bedtime! I think we lost the other guys too ! Lookm for my post in the morning ! :D John

We confused him and he shut down.:confused:

My dog dose that, if you tell her to much her head gets real warm and she plops down and goes to sleep.

Roger B.

Oct 2, 2005
Watkinsville, GA
Saw the photo of the chopper bike, we've had them at the store for the last two years, I think Schwin might be the manufacturer. Now if someone can come up with an aftermarket motor add on.

As I mentioned on CTT my E-8's came back from K-Line yesterday, loose motors. Its something I never thought to check with the weird noises. Since I didn't have a chance to test them yesterday guess I'll just have to force myself to run trains this afternoon.:thumb:

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
I dont mean to steer the subject bact to trains but as I am surrounded by a sea of hot asfault today and fairly bored, I thought I would piddle out side and make some log cars.

Below is one with the stakes glued in and drying and an other one drilled for stakes.

acarready.jpg

I made these out of old flats, spray painted flat black and the decks have been painted with craft paints to look like weathered wood.

This is so basic I am a little :eek:ops: to feature it as any grade school youngster would do as well .Certainly no major kit bashing job like tha PCV Climax.

acarlog.jpg

I made the stakes from pocicle stix and the loads from tree limbs, a real hi tech solution, lol.:)

abothcar.jpg

Both cars are drying and a waiting paint on the stakes. I will follow that with a coat of satin polly or dule Coat.

30 minutes less drying time killed.

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
I see posting my train work and pics was a wasste of web space, maybe you will like this instead.....:rolleyes:

A gorgeous young redhead goes into the doctor's office and says that her
body hurts wherever she touches it.

"Impossible!" says the doctor. "Show me."

The redhead takes her finger, pushes on her left arm and screams,
then she pushes her elbow and screams in even more agony. She pushes her
knee and screams; likewise, she pushes her ankle and screams. Everywhere she
touches makes her scream.

The doctor says, "You're not really a redhead, are you?"

"Well, no," she says. "I'm actually a blonde."

"I thought so," the doctor says.

"Your finger is broken."

csxt30

Sep 30, 2005
wave.gif
Evening Gang !
wave.gif
Late working on snow blower again ! Will not run, carb must be bad. It's only 28 years old ! Hi Tom, no we weren't on the Chat forum last night, we were right here posting. I'm having everyone speak louder on here & posting slower !!
biggrin.gif
Guess Chuck is wining & dining his better half tonight!
biggrin.gif
I didn't know he was 80 now !
smile.gif
That's good, & he still likes trains ! I liked that Heisler project & Gills logging job. Yes, Chief has Toms' #. I'm always real nice to the Chief, so Conneaut won't get blasted !
biggrin.gif
I'm very intelligent !
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
Later, John

csxt30

Sep 30, 2005
:wave: Hi Chuck !:wave: Glad you're here ! See, we gotta' be nice to the Chief! I really don't want a whole bunch of snow this year ! I see he means business too. :D OH, be sure & speak louder tonight, I don't want to miss anything !!:D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.