Come on back to the caboose and get a cup of coffee [or sweet ice tea] Part I

Discussion in 'The Caboose' started by Chief Eagles, Oct 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gil...The wife drives the big one and you drive the widdo one?
  2. csxt30

csxt30 Member

:wave: Saw Chucks' post on How are we tonight ? :D Busy ! Boy there was a lot of stuff on the other forum tonight. I think I'm getting caught up ! ON fumes, did you guys notice the guy that says, I think, Paul the painter, at the bottom he says " the Fumes Are getting to me"! I like that one ! :D Gill, that's a bran new scooter ! Looks really neat ! Are you riding it yet ? :D You'll save money all winter on gas riding it ! :D Anyway, I'm glad my wife doesn't need surgery. Just therapy. I haven't even gotten the new toilet yet ! Chuck: tell us more about the train & zw you found by the road ! Wow, what a find. I just bought another ZW, back in July & paid almost 200 for it. How much work did it need ? Be back, John
  3. John, you don't have a toilet? Now there's a pun.

Well, I was driving down the street in Cleveland, and saw a box for
    trash on the treelawn. Asked the owner How much. He said take it.
    Junk. 0 gauge track sticking out. Got it home. Heavy. Inside a dirty ZW
    and track. Also, a # 671 with Tender. a two dome tank car, an
    operating cattle car with platform, two gondola cars, 4 UCS tracks,
    and an old Z transformer with the 4 dials.
    Cleaned it all up. Sold the Z for 50 bucks. All runs great.
  4. Gil Finn

Gil Finn Active Member

No toilet yet?

I bet the that walk to the Towle Head Mart gets longer with each trip:(

I bought it in July. I put some bad gas in it and had a heck of a time with it. Also The battery is dead and I think I blew that up.:eek:

It is a hard tail but runs fast.

Anyone catch Antiques road show this week? I saw it tonight, a guy had a Marklin #2 gauge live steam train set with two extra cars, got it at an attic clean out helping his friend.

Worth a mint...megga tin plate and how!

Also of interest to me, a fellow found an 1853 cannon in his back yard, some guy had an indian beaded out fit worth a bunch and a lady had a hand made lariett??? lasso, made buy a founder of the Mormon church.

I love that show and always watch for CW swords and guns, flint locks and cowboy guns, trains and Indian items, ect.
  5. csxt30

csxt30 Member

Oh, I thought it was a ZW, but you even got the cars, wow. Sounds like an original set. I was wondering if you got the cars too. Oh, Gill, did you get some work done on the layout so you could post pics?
  6. John... Read this S L O W L Y.

I got a ZW, which I kept, and also got a Z,

which I sold for 50 bucks.

Should I speak louder??
  7. BURP !!!

Excuse me.
  8. csxt30

csxt30 Member

:wave:I knew I should put my hearing aid in on here ! :D I'm a real speed reader, now I see the ZW you got, too! You made out like a Bandit !:D Yeah, be sure & speak up on here, guys. You know I had both of my ears operated on & am supposed to wear a hearing aid, but never do, except for my physical Every 2 years for my CDL liscence for work.I just never remember it. :wave: John
  9. Gil Finn

Gil Finn Active Member

10. csxt30

csxt30 Member

You guys sure are fast at this posting ! How do you do it ?:D
  11. Gil Finn

Gil Finn Active Member

there is a button on the top of the screen called RELAOD andwhat you do.....
  12. I never noticed, John.

Gil..That's a mean motor scooter. I feel a song coming on.
  13. Gil...Are you typing with a southern drawl ??
  14. spankybird

spankybird OTTS Founder

That Bike chopper looks almost like this one

This was a local boy when Willoughby had it Car Crusin.

15. Tom, I was just going to ask..Where's the motor ?

Then I saw the pedals and chain. That's really neat.

16. csxt30

csxt30 Member

Oh, we're on a new page ! It was taking me to the last page ! Oh, Tom is here too ! Nice picture, I was at that cruize with Tom, don't remember seeing that boy on the bike. All I remember doing, was looking for my son & we must have walked 10 miles looking for him !! :D
  17. Yes, John, here we are. That carb cleaner really got you.
  18. csxt30

csxt30 Member

You didn't finish !
  19. csxt30

csxt30 Member

I can't keep up !:D
  20. Gil hit the button and blew up his computer.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.