Come on back to the caboose and get a cup of coffee [or sweet ice tea] Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
John, you don't have a toilet? Now there's a pun.

Well, I was driving down the street in Cleveland, and saw a box for
trash on the treelawn. Asked the owner How much. He said take it.
Junk. 0 gauge track sticking out. Got it home. Heavy. Inside a dirty ZW
and track. Also, a # 671 with Tender. a two dome tank car, an
operating cattle car with platform, two gondola cars, 4 UCS tracks,
and an old Z transformer with the 4 dials.
Cleaned it all up. Sold the Z for 50 bucks. All runs great.

Gil Finn

No toilet yet?

I bet the that walk to the Towle Head Mart gets longer with each trip:(

I bought it in July. I put some bad gas in it and had a heck of a time with it. Also The battery is dead and I think I blew that up.:eek:

It is a hard tail but runs fast.

Anyone catch Antiques road show this week? I saw it tonight, a guy had a Marklin #2 gauge live steam train set with two extra cars, got it at an attic clean out helping his friend.

Worth a mint...megga tin plate and how!

Also of interest to me, a fellow found an 1853 cannon in his back yard, some guy had an indian beaded out fit worth a bunch and a lady had a hand made lariett??? lasso, made buy a founder of the Mormon church.

I love that show and always watch for CW swords and guns, flint locks and cowboy guns, trains and Indian items, ect.

csxt30

Oh, I thought it was a ZW, but you even got the cars, wow. Sounds like an original set. I was wondering if you got the cars too. Oh, Gill, did you get some work done on the layout so you could post pics?

csxt30

:wave:I knew I should put my hearing aid in on here ! :D I'm a real speed reader, now I see the ZW you got, too! You made out like a Bandit !:D Yeah, be sure & speak up on here, guys. You know I had both of my ears operated on & am supposed to wear a hearing aid, but never do, except for my physical Every 2 years for my CDL liscence for work.I just never remember it. :wave: John

spankybird

OTTS Founder
That Bike chopper looks almost like this one

47b4d838b3127cce9a926dfd68a800000016108IZMmrFwxbA

This was a local boy when Willoughby had it Car Crusin.

:wave:

csxt30

Oh, we're on a new page ! It was taking me to the last page ! Oh, Tom is here too ! Nice picture, I was at that cruize with Tom, don't remember seeing that boy on the bike. All I remember doing, was looking for my son & we must have walked 10 miles looking for him !! :D

csxt30

No, I'm still trying to find the reload button ! :D Did we get off topic yet ? :D Seems I see that every now & then !

Status
Not open for further replies.