Not open for further replies.

spankybird

OTTS Founder
!angel2a.gif
!angel1.gif

Merry Christmas To All from NE Ohio

asanta7.gif

The RFD Chanel has a great program on Toy Trains today. :thumb: :D

Today we will be with all our family at my Mother-in-laws for Christmas dinner and presents ! ! :D

santwav.gif

:wave:

pennman

Merry Christmas

Merry CHRISTMAS TO ALL from Nashville, TN.
On the great holiday lets not forget to just say a little something fro all of our sons and daughters who are away serving this great nation and lettting us ahve this time with our families.
TO ALL WHO SERVE, PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE!
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND PEACE TO ALL.
TONY

Chief Eagles

Morning all. Santa has been. Raining big time. Depend on Tom to post some good seasonal thngs. Hope all are having a very MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Chief Eagles

Morning all. Did some track rearranging last night on the layout. Hope to do more today and maybe get ready to go through the walls. Have a great day.

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Cool!! Actually worked on the trains for Christmas :D :D :D

Dull day to day so far... Foggy heading to sunny and 52 :) :)

Not much else going on... Back to work tomorrow after 11 days off :) Work 3 then off 3 for New Years :)

donuts2.jpg
coffee_cup.jpg

pennman

Hey all,
Cold wet morning in TN, trying to recover from x-mas day.Cant believe the grandkids wore me out that bad.LOL
After the holidays its back to work full steam ahead on the addition.
Right now just need to get over xmas and prep for new years.
Yall have fun,
Tony

oldtanker

Good morning all, got o spend part of the day yesterday with 2 of my grand kids! Messed with the train a little last night. Just being lazy today!

Rick

oldtanker

Morning all, dog has been out, coffee is done but I'm only on my first cup, 34, supposed to hit 40, think I'm going to put my foam down today.

Have a great one.

Rick

pennman

Well dont know what to think latley been in the 50's and going to be warmer tomorrow.
Hope everyone had a great holiday.
Mike must be away havnt seen any coffee and donuts latley.
Yall have fun,
Tony

Chief Eagles

Morning. On the way to Raleigh town. Going to visit Jerry [Miss Edna's right hand] in rehab. Hope he comes home soon. Sunny but cool. Have a good one.

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
pennman said:
Well dont know what to think latley been in the 50's and going to be warmer tomorrow.
Hope everyone had a great holiday.
Mike must be away havn't seen any coffee and donuts lately.
Yall have fun,
Tony
Yeah - been sleeping in since I go to bed late, because i pick up the kid from work.. At Midnight :( Then I get to sleep at 1:00 AM and wake up at 6:30.... So hardly going to be online in the mornings, now, but I'll try :D :D :D

donuts2.jpg
coffee_cup.jpg

kokoracer

All I got for Xmas

All i got for Christmas was a computer that went bust. Thought that it would put an end to the on line railroad adventure. A friend came up with a used PC for the best price of all. Free! It would not take my ISP, so I fired them and changed.

Stopped by the LHS and picked up three #4 switches for my yard. My #1 Main line is now 80% swapped.from LL to Bachmann road bed track. Talked to the owner about Kato.
Said it was top quality but about 30% more $$ than the Bachmann. So far few problems with the new track. Most of my derails are due to light cars.

John

Gil Finn

I got up at 8:AM and then took a nap then watched TV. Afterward I watched some more TV and took a nap. After that I fed the dog and got on line and here I am.

nhguy

Hello, Been watching the snow fall all day out here in Colorado. I did manage to put up some clips for paperwork on my layout. Also put in some repainted heater vents for my kitchen project..

oldtanker

Morning all, got about 4" of the white stuff yesterday. Heading to Fargo this morning, going to spend the day with one son and his soon to be, then going to listen to "Sons of Poseidon" tonite. Our son does their sound stuff.

But being in Fargo means I get to go to a Hobby shop!

Have a great day all.

Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.