Come on back to the caboose and get a cup of coffee [or sweet ice tea] Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

pennman

Hey All,
Welcome back Gil.
Ray thats a nice layout and a great thing to do for the holidays.
Mike What the hell is GEOCATCHING?
Still cold as hell here in TN, Spent the other day in the Hospitial, fell off the roof hanging Xmas lights. Fracured a few ribs and a vertibra in my lower back. Got some good drugs though.
MERRY X_MAS, hope the grand kids like the lights.
Yall Have fun now,
Tony

Gil Finn

I feel exhuasted ..did to much today. I did however find the energy to start kit bashing and scratch build a Christmas frieght train for the grand kids.

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Gil Finn said:
I feel exhuasted ..did to much today. I did however find the energy to start kit bashing and scratch build a Christmas frieght train for the grand kids.
Sounds good Gil :)

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
Good Morning Everyone. It is 33 degrees here. Alot warmer that what it has been the past few morning at this time. Got another busy day ahead of me.

:wave: Have A Great Day Everyone.:wave:

donutsmmm450.jpg
coffee_cup.jpg

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
After having those low tempatures the past few days, this 30 degree weather feels warm. That might sound weird. It is supposed to snow today, just looked at the weather channel and the storm is coming off the great lakes. This should be fun.

ozzy

well its 8 degrees here at 7:42. had the first snow here last night, real light dusting. Fedex stopped by last night while i was at work, dropped off my turntable, a model power blue coal mine, and 50 feet of road bed, so you can guess what ill be doing today.lol,,, i did get crickets saloon painted and put togather yesterday to.

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
This morning when I took my nephews & niece to the bus stop it was snowing pretty good outside. There is a dusting of snow for right now. Key Words Right Nowsign1

Chief Eagles

Morning all. Had to run errands. In shirt sleeves [long]. Will be different story tomorrow. Struggle to get to 40's with strong winds.
PEARL HARBOR DAY, don't forget. Off to build more benchwork. Later.

lionelfan

Afternoon from NE Ohio. Getting major lake effect snow right now. Had appx 1-2 inches when I left for work this AM, now at noon we have appx 5-6 inches with more to come. Oh well, this is Cleveland in December. All outdoor and indoor decorations are up and done so It looks neat with the snow.

pennman

Morning all,
COLD in Tn today 22 deg out and we have snow flurries. Suppose to clear up this afternoon. Gives me plenty of time while I'm home to build structures and think about my RR.
Yall have a greatday,
Tony

Gil Finn

It is cold and snowing here in WV.

Nice day to finish my project only the whole hopuse smells like paint.

I bought the engine yesterday and decided to paint it a bit more prototypicaly.

All the hard ware was an ugly green or a flat goldish tone. I painted that with a rich golden craft paint.

The body I painted black and left the cab as it was.

I am repainting some old cars for it.

XmasAmerican006.jpg

XmasAmerican002.jpg

[

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
Good Morning Everyone. It is a cold 9 degrees here with the wind chill at -10, so it makes it feel like it is below 0. We got hit with a snow storm yesterday and got around 3-4 inches of snow. Today it is supposed to snow off and on today. I guess I will stay home and not even attempt to go anywhere unless I have too.

donuts2.jpg
coffee_cup.jpg

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
21 here - - wind chill of 9 :eek: :eek:
Don't wanna go out at all, but Work is 2 miles away :( :( Gonna have to go out sooner or later.........

Have a good one everyone - - see ya later!!

Chief Eagles

Morning. Cold in the Carolinas. Got big room benchwork framing done. Now to do other room and cut holes through walls. May not get much done today as so cold to cut wood outside. Also, wife home from work and that screws up my routine. :rolleyes:

47b6cc26b3127cce8f288b3d1e8800000016108AasnLhm4bNe

47b6cc26b3127cce8f288b0d1eb800000016108AasnLhm4bNe

Later

Status
Not open for further replies.