Come on back to the caboose and get a cup of coffee [or sweet ice tea] Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
pennman said:
Morning all,
Great day here in TN going to be 60 plus today
Yes Mikey we are going to pay hard for this they say by the end of next week expect it to get ugly. Them old farmers I talk to at the CoOp are better than the weather channel.LOL
Yall have a nice day,
Tony
Yeah - gonna get a tad cold :( :( I guess it had to happen sooner or later.....

Less than a month 'till Christmas!! Maybe Winter will go as fast as Summer :) :)

donuts2.jpg

spankybird

OTTS Founder
Good Morning All from NE Ohio

where the temp is 55 deg and headed to 65 deg with mostly Clear Blue Skies ! :D

We should be having Summer like temps thru most of the week, at lest until Thursday :thumb:

This weekend we did get out the snowblower and started it for the first time this season, so we are ready if it does snow. We also connected up the outside Christmas lights and they are working great :D

We have been doing alot of work at the museum for its Holiday Open House on Dec 9.

47b6cf04b3127cce985488491b2a00000017101AaNGjRm0Ysd

47b6cf04b3127cce985488509a0300000017101AaNGjRm0Ysd

47b6cf04b3127cce985488511b3200000017101AaNGjRm0Ysd

47b6cf04b3127cce9854885c9a0f00000017101AaNGjRm0Ysd

:wave:

Chief Eagles

Morning. Fox on the run. Chores to do so I can start building benchwork. Tomato baskets and stakes to get out of garden, leaves on roof tops and leaves in yard. Beautiful weather.

Bob Collins

We are into a cycle of strange weather. Suppose to be in the 30's all day today, warm inro the 50's tonight, mid 60's tomorrow and then into the deep freeze on Wednesday with the possibility of snow. :cry:

The good news is that the snow blower is serviced and ready to go, if needed. Doubt that we will get more than a dusting this time though.:)

Chief Eagles

Morning all. Beautiful day in the neighborhood. Short sleeve weather again today. Yard work to do and then put out decorations [wife is having a fit]. The train room work. Bob, better get that snow blower going. I'm building benchwork. The Yanks on CTT forum said that H--- would freeze over before I started building. I told them that since Yankeeland was H---, they would be exposed to blizzards. That was two years ago. Well, get ready. I'm starting. Blizzard up NAWTH this winter. ;)

pennman

Well Chief Hate to tell you this but its been in the upper 60's over here in TN But trhere calling for SNOW on Friday. Think your plan may have backfired to us in the south.
If you wouldnt mind please dont start building till next week I need to finish some yard work.
TONY

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
Good Afternoon Everyone.:wave: Nice warm day here today, supposed to get up into the high 60's. Kind of odd for Late November weather. Hope Everyone has a good day.:wave:

Bob Collins

Just hold your horses, the "cool" is on the way:)

It was 68 here yesterday and 18 when I left the house at 6:30 this morning to go to my Rotary meeting. That's hard on the old systemsign1

Chief Eagles

Gooood Morning. Beautiful day in the neighborhood today. Going back to 70. Yard work almost done and benchwork in sight. Tried to sign in earlier but software was locking up? Been doing great lately. ? Have a great one.

oldtanker

We had thunder storms yesterday morning here in Minnesota, in late November, was in the 40s. This morning is sunny and about 10:curse:

Have a great day all.

Rick

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
Good Morning Everyone. It is a nice 51 degrees here in the eastern part of Pennsylvania. I have a big day ahead of me. I have to finsih up haning up all the christmas lights, decorate outside and remove a blind and hang up a curtain in it's place. This should be an all day event as I have alot of decorating to do. I hope that you all have a Great Day. Oh by the way I brought donuts this morning.:D

donuts2.jpg

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
:D :D Thanks!!!!!! For the donuts...

One last 70 deg fall day..... Then severe storms tomorrow, and temps Saturday in the 49's with a wind chill Brrrrrr

oldtanker

Man I would love to see +49 even with wind. It was a brisk 0 this morning. I will start another wall tear out in a few minutes here.

Have a great day all!

Rick

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
Good Morning Everyone. Another long day is set ahead of me today. Got lots to do before saturday because that is when the fire company I belong to is having our Christmas Party. I hope that you all have a Great Day.

donutsmmm450.jpg

Here's some coffee.:D
coffee_cup.jpg

Chief Eagles

Morning all. Got benchwork started. Storms stopped me. Will try to do more today but may have severe storms. Winds may hit 40 mph. Real warm but temps diving this PM. Having to saw in space under the boats/tractor shelter. Not enough room to saw up the big 4X8 sheets. That has to be done out in the open. So, that might not get done today. Just build the framework. Have a good one.

oldtanker

Morning all, 14 here today, looks like we might get a bit of snow. Going to finish the tear and rebuild of one wall today.....wishing i was doing the mods to my layout...

Friday??? Whats so great about Firdays???? WEG! I'm retires so everyday is Saterday to me!

Have a great day.

Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.