mywebpages.comcast.net
MMMMMMMMMMM Turkeeeeeeeey :D :D :D

And donuts??!?!?!?!?! sign1 sign1 sign1

donuts2.jpg

Have a Happy One!!!!!!!

ozzy

Jun 24, 2006
milton iowa
well, i think i went up 2 pants sizes with the big turkey dinner yesterday, and i got one more to go to on sat, i hear its going to be in the 60's today here in south east iowa.

i got big plans today! im headed to town to get a few sheets of pink foam. told the wife i was going to get trim for the bathroom,,,,,,(ill get that to...lol) she has to work today, but i got it off. i think ill hit my LHS to look at the n scale buildings for ideas, when i get to that point, i got track on the way, should be here monday

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
As Ril;ey would say "what a revolting predicament this is!"

I parked my car with the lights on yesterday in the nieghbors driveway, a vacacant house he owns next to us that is on the market.

Yesterday they said something about it casualy.

Gads! It wont start today. seems the battery is dead, thwe wife tried to strat it and what litte power it had she spent.

I couldn't jump it from her socker van. I have cheap cableds but they never failed before. Perhaps when it warms up it may go.

Thing is there seems to be plenty pf spark in the battery, it sure makes the cables spark when I touched them togeter accidently. I hope it didnt hurt any of the computer stuff or the starter.

Radio and lights work OK but the engine wont click.

I have changed flats and batters all my life and I got a feeling about this one.

I would like to get that out of that drive way before they wonder down the street again checking on it.

ozzy

Jun 24, 2006
milton iowa
take more juce to start a car, then to run the lights, or radio, and what not, let the van sit there and run with the cable hooked up for awhile, maybe 30 min, and check and see if the cables on the batt, is getting a good conection, letting harm up will help to. a battrey charger would be your best bet, if you can get it to reach the car

ozzy

Jun 24, 2006
milton iowa
yes, the wife wants me to go to wal-mart today, i told her no way in #$%^.....! im going to menards and my LHS and then getting the #$%^ out of town!

spankybird

OTTS Founder
May 13, 2005
Willoughby, Ohio, USA
Good Morning All From NE Ohio

where the temp is 40 deg with fog in the area, that will soon burn off as we head to 55 deg.

The Turkey was great and Spanky was safe. :D sign1

Today we are heading outside to hook up the Christmas lights.

OTTS meeting tonight at my place. Any NE Ohio boys and girls are welcome to join us. Just drop me an email for directions. :thumb:

Just for Gil
47b4cf32b3127cce9b15d5a80c9c00000017108IZMmrFwxbA

47b4cf32b3127cce9b15e8ea4c5800000017108IZMmrFwxbA

:wave:

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
Thanks Spanky.

The car started on it's own when it warmed up. Has a new battery so it beats me. I think I tripped a breaker and it reset when the temp warmed up.

That big V8 roared to life. Gosh I love that old car.

1954Caddy.jpg

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
I wish I owned them all 20 years old and older.

I found a ambulance that is I think a 63, I am thinking of buying for restoration and to make a camper out of it. After all I come with a bed.

1951_Cadillac_Series-75_Fleetwood_Limousine.jpg

This is 16 years old.

000012345.jpg

Chief Eagles

Sep 30, 2005
Rolesville NC [just north of Raleigh]
Morning all. Back from buying Pam the diamond ring she wanted. There goes all the $$$$ from all those trips around the USA to Bass Pro and Cabela's. :cry: Well, I would spend it on trains and fishing gear. :rolleyes: Hope the Big Boy does not come until after Jan 1 as I will have tobacco allotment check then. :thumb: If March as some say, will be traveling again and will have more $$$$. :) Got all teh trim painted in trainroom but going now to repaint with second coat. Sunny and shirt sleeve weather. Really changed in a hurry. :D Later.

pennman

Jul 2, 2006
clarksville, tn
Morning all,
Slept off that Turkey comma, Still feel stuffed.
Well the wife is helping the econome she left this mornin with her friends at 400am for BLACK FRIDAY(the super bowl of shopping) Can hear my credit cards screaming now.LOL
Well of work and then get the Xmas decorations down, Sat big event.
Yall have a great day,
Tony

ozzy

Jun 24, 2006
milton iowa
well i made it back home with my pink foam from menards, stopped at my LHS , it was packed! got a big 2007 walthers N scale book. i did not even try to go to any other stores, ill wait till sunday.lol

spankybird

OTTS Founder
May 13, 2005
Willoughby, Ohio, USA
Good Morning All from NE Ohio

Whrer the temp is 48 and headed to 62 with Blue Clear Skies. :D

Chief - a few years ago we bought the wife a 3 diamond ring. It cost more than 3 command engines ('O' gauge). :eek:ops:

Gil - Great job of detailing ! Outstanding work. :thumb: :)

Today we will finish working on the museum 'O' gauge Christmas layout.

Spanky love Christmas too. :D

IMGP1664s.JPG

tom

:wave:

pennman

Jul 2, 2006
clarksville, tn
Morning all,
Great day here in TN going to be 60 plus today
Yes Mikey we are going to pay hard for this they say by the end of next week expect it to get ugly. Them old farmers I talk to at the CoOp are better than the weather channel.LOL
Yall have a nice day,
Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.