Come guys have a laught ON me?

Why me

:wave: Hi guys for the past 10 year i have been suffering from ms to be honest i find this illness a pain in the butt its never stop me from trying things that can lead to diaster here a list of my blunders you got to laught no 1 skillsaw and left index met skillsaw i fingre 9 paper stitchese and apice of finger glueded back on bluner no2 drilling to picees of wood to gether holding second pice of wood with left hand forgot the drill bit would come on my hand 10mm hole in hand blunder no 3 YOUR GOING TO LIKE THIS 1 AND I CAN HEAR YOU ALL SAYING HOW DIDI DO THAT GLUED BOTH EYES TOGETHER WITH HAIR SRAY I WAS TRYING TO SPRAY THE NICE GREEN PAPER STUFF BUT DIDNT KNOW IF I WAS SPRAYING OVER EVERY INCH how many other stories are out thre 1000s from a would be modler .mike HO FOR A BIGGER HAMMER

Tyson Rayles

If you are fighting MS you have my admiration! :thumb: I'll laugh with you but not at you. BTW I have too many blunders to list here :D :D :D

interurban

It is a bummer.
In the first onset with my Wife`s battle with MS she would be cooking something not realising she was burning her hand.
Like you Why Me my Sue has a great sense of humour.

So glad you are keeping your chin up as you battle with
M S.:thumb:

Vic

Picking But Not Grining !!!

Well, One day while gluing something together with ACC I some how managed to glue my right index finger to one of my front teeth. :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek:ops:

billk

Guess the worst thing (so far) has been dying my fingers bright green trying to make my own ground foam.

shamus

Registered Member
Sorry to read you have MS, I know what you are going through as my Daughter also has MS.
Keep up the faith.
Shamus

jon-monon

Geeze, Why Me, I've done all those things and I don't have MS. Like it was said, happy to enjoy a laugh with you, but not at your expense. You have found many good friends here that will be with you al the way.

fifer

Glad to have you WHY ME!!!

Boy you have the luck , I am glad it doesn't get you down.
These guys are right , you do not have to have MS for these things to happen.
I am in Las Cruces New Mexico , in the middle of the worlds best Chile plants. It is widely known here that you DO NOT peel chile and then go in to use the restroom without thuroughly washing your hands with soap (and then it is even touchy HA HA HA ).
Take my word for it , you will hop around for quite some time and eventualy strip down and jump in the shower.

Mike

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: