Come for a ride on the traction line

interurban

Aug 21, 2002
Pickering. Ontario. Canada.
Visit site
And into the station.
This is about 2/3 of my Traction L/O .
and the first time we hauled all the old freight cars.
Hope you like the ride :D $ 20.00, please :wave: :thumb:

Attachments

• P1010042.jpg
    P1010042.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 157
  • P1010045.jpg
    P1010045.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 160

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
Oct 31, 2002
Ottawa, Canada
Visit site
I love all those outside braced boxes! The second shot in the second post shows how much variation you can really get in "box car red". :cool: ;)

Your scratchbuild/kitbash skills continue to amaze! :D

Andrew

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
Chris, I sent the 20$ by e-mail - but a computer worm came along and ate it! :eek: :eek: :eek:
So I enjoyed the ride for free! :p

Thank you for taking us along. Your layout looks great. :thumb:

I noted that you installed a double slip switch in the main yard. This is quite unusual for an American layout, isn't it? (Here in European freight yards you find whole turnout ladders with double slip switches.)

Ron

Pitchwife

Dreamer
Apr 23, 2001
The middle of nowhere Oregon
Visit site
Chris, I envy your patience and skill at running all of those overhead wires. I know that if I tried something like that I would end up snagging something on them and ripping out a whole section. :mad: :mad: :curse: :curse: Don't know how you do it, but you do it well.

interurban

Aug 21, 2002
Pickering. Ontario. Canada.
Visit site
So glad you enjoyed the ride :wave: hold on to the armchair cause these PC can take you any where :D
Jim the ozone ..it`s stays for good :D great eh!!!!

Andrew, I love them old box cars too ,,lot of "old" detail.

Ron you cheapy you!! :rolleyes: That double slip gave me more park up track`s. I have seen them around. Toronto Union St has them.

Clark ,I have lost a few $20.00 pans with snags :cry: :cry: I have to obey SLOW ORDER in the yards.... :rolleyes: :wave:

Thanks for the comments folks.
The MU pulls out soon ..he he he, let ya now when. :D

Pooh Bah
Mar 25, 2002
Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
Chris: nice trip. I should set up a bit of catenary for interchange, but I still have to add the 3rd (and 4th) rails to my suburban station.
Railron: The latest issue of Railfan has an article on the seashore Trolley Museum that shows their double slip switch -- all in girder rail with single point switches. I can't remember how the overhead goes -- either two frogs back to back or 4 frogs and a crossing.

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
Chris,
Thanks for the ride! Start a tab for me...I want to go again! :) I really like those pics out in the country. Brilliant bash with the B unit! And, as always I marvel at your work with wire!
Ralph