Come back

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by angevine, Jun 22, 2007.

1. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

I just checked and out of 560 users 500 are Yahoo spiders at this very moment.

2. angevine

angevine Member

Thank you for your comments. I did wonder about my ISP at first (Magic BT (Enough Said!)).

I have noticed a vast improvement in the speed issue. And I still agree that Peter has and is continuing to do an amazing job. Peter I salute you.

I have still noticed that allot of my posts are missing but I can live with that.

I am becoming converted to the new format. I have weeded out the stuff that is not of interest to me and things are improving all the time.

I am mostly glad to see that the old spirit of the forum is not dead. People can have their say and people will genuinely listen and comment accordingly.

This is why I loved the site in the first place. You could ask a daft question and not get a daft answer. You can air your woes and people help you through.

Thank you to all of you that have commented and I look forward to chatting more with you all.

3. paper warrior

paper warrior Member

Whell yeah, too quick to judge. I'm getting used to the new site now. Thanks for the new post filtering tip Jim. :D