Colt Automatic Machine Gun

PaperAir

002.JPG

003.JPG

005.JPG

008.JPG

007.JPG

006.JPGI am on a limited income so I needed something to work on until spring, when I have more money to finish the Cain robot .So I was looking around the web and found blueprints for this one.I got a good deal on black posterboard 2 years ago now I found something to use it up on .

Hey Paul you must have a spare room in you'r new place, a place to store the other three in different stages of completion. You must get bored working on one thing for too long huh? I'm curious about the Gemini capsule though.

PaperAir

Hey Paul you must have a spare room in you'r new place, a place to store the other three in different stages of completion. You must get bored working on one thing for too long huh? I'm curious about the Gemini capsule though.
Yes I have a modeling room.After I finish these two by spring.I get back to Cain and working on the Gemini at the same time.And your right I do get bored quickly.I,m finding doing two at a time is working for me.Hope things are well with you.

Z

Zathros

You amaze me! I would find it easier to make the gun out of metal, (I was a machinist for 16 years) than making it out of paper! :)

Z

Zathros

I wouldn't walk around anywhere with that thing, people would start calling the police. I bet you a gun shop would pay good money for your models. Seriously!

Yes I have a modeling room.After I finish these two by spring.I get back to Cain and working on the Gemini at the same time.And your right I do get bored quickly.I,m finding doing two at a time is working for me.Hope things are well with you.

Things going well. Taking a short break from the bike to break into the world of stomp rockets, thought it'd be fun to do with my daughter. I grow weary of building things to sit on a shelf to collect dust. Also been looking at Semroc for building some cluster rocket flying models.

PaperAir

Things going well. Taking a short break from the bike to break into the world of stomp rockets, thought it'd be fun to do with my daughter. I grow weary of building things to sit on a shelf to collect dust. Also been looking at Semroc for building some cluster rocket flying models.
Glad to here that and good luck with the rockets.A while ago I wanted to build a space shuttle in rc.Send it up as a rocket and return it as a plane.