Colonial Tubeship

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
I just tried to download this file for the Tube ship stand and insantly received the error messege;

! C:\Users\Rhaven\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\OXWFTJMY\coltube-stand[1].zip: The archive is corrupt

There seems to be something wrong with the file.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
I just tried it again and again, I gotthe same error messege saying that the archive is corrupt.
I have no clue as to what is going on with it.

sjsquirrel

I just tried it again and again, I got the same error messege saying that the archive is corrupt.
I have no clue as to what is going on with it.

I've had that error before myself but can't remember what the solution was. I just downloaded and opened the file without trouble as well, so it's not the archive. Try saving the file to some other folder, and then open it from there. You could also try cleaning out your temp folders, and deleting your temporary internet files from within IE.

Good luck

Steve

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I just tried to download this file for the Tube ship stand and insantly received the error messege;

! C:\Users\Rhaven\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\OXWFTJMY\coltube-stand[1].zip: The archive is corrupt

There seems to be something wrong with the file.

Just tried it. I was able to download and open the file without problems. Try another browser like Firefox, please.