Collection of papercraft sites

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by frontkammerater, Nov 21, 2013.

1. frontkammerater

frontkammerater New Member

Well, after seeing in this forum that everyone is WAAAAY ahead of me, and that i cannot share any technics or tips (coz i dont have any :mrgreen:) i'm sharing the only thing i can: my papercraft links.
    Great pages with lots of diverse models
    great hi detail models from uhu. never mde one myself but im looking forward to it when i get more xp
    hi detail models, including batman's tumbler and back to the future delorean. they look great but they must be really hard to make
    some sci-fi models with star wars and star trek. they look great and are not that hard
    great collection of models including BSG fleet. only asks for a support donation of $5 totally worth it
    a russian page but with GREAT models of WWII tanks
    Real space and sci fi models
    macross/robotech papercraft
    Has a huge collection of helmets and iron man armour papercraft, and a lot a lot of fallout too. worth taking a look
    Star wars models
    Command & conquer papercraft
    A huge collection of homeworld I & II including an over 70cm kushan mothership papercrfat and some real space too.
    Models from the ALIENS frachise Fantasy?&max-results=3
    A lot of final fantasy models
    Blaars papermodels, including a lot of mechwarrior. they are scattered everywhere aroud the web, but he made his mediafire account free to see so you can see al his models in one place
    a lot of scenery from battletech. it can be used for any kind of dioramas
    GI-Joe dioramas. Has a nice collection of objects that can be used with any diorama
    a collection of models. the uss enterprise is a must see
    It has a few models some of them free. i just finisher the MkI viper and it looks good. Im starting the x-wing from here now
    Real aircraft models. The last one is pretty useful bacause it has a lot a underwing weapons to build that can be placed in any models
    some flyable papercraft. not good-looking as models, but fun to play with

anf for those of us who have a daughter, some paper dollhouses and accesories

Hope this gets useful
    zathros and Printer like this.
  2. Scottgate

Scottgate New Member

wow!thank you!
  3. Marman

Marman Member

The info was really a great resource. I enjoyed browsing the sites. Thank you.
  4. JimJester

JimJester New Member

5. zathros

zathros SENIOR Administrator

A must have list. I get worried when people post lists like this because I have to check them out to make sure they are not pirate sites, in this case, I know none of these are. :)
  6. weisswurst

weisswurst New Member

Very good list, Thanks
  7. starbuck

starbuck Active Member

Great list - thx for sharing.
    Will take time to check them all.
  8. spaceagent-9

spaceagent-9 Right Hand Man and Confidant

hey thanks dude!!! the large scale colonial one is something I like right off the bat