Cold war era Regulas I Nuclear "cruise missile"

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by GEEDUBBYA, May 31, 2005.

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Hello Nikolai ,

Yes those links are great for photos, thats where I got a few of the pics for the regulas I. Someone over at another forum suggested that site to me also but I never looked past the regulas I habla francais. But I did look at all the pretty pics! neat site, thanks.

Greg aka GEEDUBBYA
  2. scudbusted

scudbusted loopy lurker

Thank you Nikolai I should be able to start work within a day or on both the SNARK and REGULUS-2. :) I havn't spoken French since back in Jr. High school! I can pick my way through it! :) Nice site!
    Thanks again!

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy guys,

Lol Eric, you go for it, my french isnt good at all. I have been called a bi-lingual illiterate, meaning I cant speak in two different languages.
    My french consists of ordering breakfast that seems to repulse the ladies for some reason.....

omellette du fromage ala escargot.

bon jovi all,

4. rickstef

rickstef Guest

hmmm, now you are talking, snail and cheese omelet
    and with some garlic bread,

sounds good

5. scudbusted

scudbusted loopy lurker

BLLLEEHHHHCCCCHHH! I HATE SNAILS!!!! Even after copius quantities of a (distilled japanese adult drink)- BLEECHHH! :) Let me know if you need help with Norwegian! Jeg leke fisk!
    Eric :)
  6. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

Regarding the French Prototype site, those of you whose French is as good as mine (non-existent) can click on the US flag at the top of the page, it will sometimes send you to a translator page. Little easier to read in English that way.

This is a really great site with good info, photos and drawings. The main page is at: . The drop-down menus just under the site's flag and above the North American X-15 banner contain links to the vast majority of aircraft on the site.

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy Guys,

I just wanted to congratulate Scudbusted. His Regulas model surpassed the 2000 hit mark today, four days after it was offered for download. He has had to divert part of the traffic to another site with that volume of traffic. If you havent got it yet, go it.

Good job Eric!

have a nice day,

8. charliec

charliec Active Member

The French prototype site is a real find - thanks For those whose French is limited - or like me (pitiful) - try the Google translator - go to - click "language tools". The translator isn't size limited like Babelfish and the links in the translated text work correctly.