Club layout 46' X 36'

CN_Fan

Aug 19, 2007
Now this project is way too large for me to post here. It is one years worth of work at the club. So if you like watching a build from the start here it is.

I know I posted some of this stuff here before but cannot find it.

Dood:

That is a seriously cool setup man.....:thumb::cool:

riverotter

Midwest Alliance Rail Sys
Jun 9, 2005
Near Kansas City, MO
25 people have looked as I can see in the stats. Maybe some comments ?
What an awesome undertaking. How many people are involved overall? Do you feel there are any areas of expertise over/under-represented? Only a club (or someone with a LOT of friends) could succeed at this scale [pun intended] of enterprise.

RonP

Member of the WMRC
What an awesome undertaking. How many people are involved overall? Do you feel there are any areas of expertise over/under-represented? Only a club (or someone with a LOT of friends) could succeed at this scale [pun intended] of enterprise.

There are around 30 members and we have about 25 active. Each of us has a unique interest be it modeling, operations, scenery, wood working, electronics. When we tackle a project it is together and we all learn from each other. Sure there are disagreements but we are men and that happens.

It is a an honor to be apart of my club and I treasure my time with the guys.

logicman

Greybeard
Apr 30, 2008
Kent, UK.
That is one hugelynormous layout.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Thanks for sharing.

I particularly like the tip about testing before adding scenery -
although in my experience, a high-speed derail tends to assist in problem-solving by moving much of the scenery out of the way.sign1

btw: what scale is it? :rolleyes: