Climax heading home

shamus

Registered Member
Class "A" Climax heads out of the logging area heading for the Red Fox sawmill and lumber yards.
Bridge only just been finished, yet to put the guard rails and planking down the centre.

sfox51.jpg

Shamus

Jim T

Hi Shamus, Another great picture on your busy RR. Does that loader straddle the track or run on the track?

Cheers, Jim

P

philip

your safehaven

After being glued to the TV ...really nice coming here to see your work which I consider "second to none" friend!

philip:)

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Outstanding Shamus my friend. As Jim says, you have a very busy logging company going there. The growing housing starts require more and more lumber so the Red Fox Lumber Company will be earning good revenue.

jon-monon

Beautiful shot! Having trouble with my climax, just got the new gears in and the drive shaft broke to one truck :( Back on the phone to MDC tomorrow, hope they can toss one in with the roof details they forgot to ship :(

shamus

Registered Member
Many thanks good people,

JimT, My McGiffert log loader does both, sits outside the tracks to load logs,and also runs on the rails when it moves to the next location.

Cheers
Shamus

spitfire

Shamus, whenever I have nieces and nephews over to visit (and I have lots of them!) one of the first things I do after showing them my little layout, is to head over to your website to show them how it's really done.
I like to watch their jaded 12-year old jaws drop!

cheers
:D Val

jon-monon

That's why you need the CD val, so they can see it in hi res! :) hehehe Ain't it great to have access to the master of HO? :)

Clerk

Shamus. Your Climax heading home sure makes a beautiful desk top screen picture. Hope you don't mind.