Classic cylon rifle

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by movieman, Feb 4, 2010.

1. movieman

movieman Member

Cylon leg armour parts

Ok I will upload as many parts as I have done to date including Cylon belt boxes.

2. Red

Red Member

Cool did you also make arm bands and the parts that go around and on the boots of the cylon?

Attached Files:

3. movieman

movieman Member

Cylon armour

Hi red,

Yes I have done the other parts, I stared to papercraft some cylon armour parts up but then I ended up buying the armour for a really good price from ebay..... in total I have papercrafted the belt parts and both left and right lower arm gaunlets, they just need tiding up a bit. I am a fan of 1:1 scale props and outfits, I have just found some predator armour to papercraft in to a full sized costume armour including the predator disk and spear, but that is a lot of work so it will be awhile to complete.

The stuff I have upload so far has taken me a year to create, I still have to upload the rest of the Ghostbuster stuff including proton gun and ghost trap.

4. ekuth

ekuth Active Member

Steve, if you upload the arm pieces and the belt box you will be a living god unto me.

My suit is complete save for those and the boot boxes.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014
  5. movieman

movieman Member

Cylon Belt buckle

I have just uploaded the PDO file that will allow you to make the Cylon belt buckles, I have left it unlocked for anyone to make any changes to it.

6. Vahmp

Vahmp Member

Hi Movieman,

I went looking for the Classic cylon rifle download, but couldn't find it.

Was it removed, or is it in under a different name or catagory?

I want to use it as a pattern for a wood model....

Edited; Nevermind, I found it! heheheh
  7. mb1701d

mb1701d New Member

I'm sorry, but I can't seem to find the belt and rifle download files. Probably hiding in plain site.
  8. cylon rifle

ziet er fantastisch uit.
    lijkt me mooi als er een foto kwam van een heel escadron.
    groetjes otto
  9. Vahmp

Vahmp Member

Second page in "Movies, TV shows and Games", you'll see both almost half way down the page.:thumb:

Don't look for them in "Battlestar Galactica", that's what I did the first time around and didn't find them there either.:oops:

All other Cylon gear is also spread out in that section (you'd think they would be in the sub category of the theme, go figure).sign1
  10. ekuth

ekuth Active Member

Actually, that's a great suggestion and I made it so.

You'll find all the files for the TOS Cylon located in:

Downloads -
    Movies, TV Shows and Games-
    Battlestar Galactica-
    Cylon Armor

I've PM'd Bazookajo for permission to host the helm, chest and backpack pieces here as well, so we can have everything in one place.

Should he agree, I'll upload those into the same category. :thumb:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014
  11. Vahmp

Vahmp Member

Glad I helped out in a little way with the "not so direct" suggestion!:thumb:sign1
  12. CaptAres

CaptAres New Member

any word on the colonial laser
  13. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

14. eugentoth

eugentoth New Member

love these stuff on the old show
  15. Revell-Fan

Revell-Fan Co-Administrator Administrator

16. Revell-Fan

Revell-Fan Co-Administrator Administrator

Hello, movieman! Nice pics! I am still working on the blaster; it's almost ready. Visit the thread above! CU! :wave:
  17. MTK

MTK Active Member

Great work. Considering that this thread was started in 2010 and it's getting real close to 2012, I don't feel so bad about taking so long on a model. LOL!:mrgreen:
  18. DouglasMorency

DouglasMorency New Member

I was wondering if this model is available for purchase/download?

Thank you
    Doug Morency