Classic Cylon Centurion from Razor 1:1

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Hello there!

As a big fan of BSG I´m wondering if there is someone out there making a 1:1 Razor Cylon (the classic one inspired by TOS). I would love to have one in my living room (with roving eye, of course). Any comments?

movieman

Oct 5, 2008
ahhh that version..... very complex.... will be as bad to do as the terminator endo.... that vesrion is the Caprica unit with armour on it. I am still fiddling with a life size cylon centurion from the new series battlestar galactica, near finished the head.

oriod01

Nov 16, 2009
ahhh that version..... very complex.... will be as bad to do as the terminator endo.... that vesrion is the Caprica unit with armour on it. I am still fiddling with a life size cylon centurion from the new series battlestar galactica, near finished the head.

Life size Cylon from the new series you say Movieman, I have been hoping someone would do that one! I have Skip's head for that one, but really want at the least the neck and head cowling for a proper bust display. When you finish, do you plan on releasing the template? Now if someone would make a 'War Era' Cylon Raider from 'Razor' (essentially a Classic Raider with a little stylized improvements). :p

movieman

Oct 5, 2008
Yes I am doing a exploded life size cylon and I will upload load it once I have done the parts, he will stand around 7 feet tall. There are a number of classic cylon raiders available online, just try googling "papercraft cylon raider" you should find something you will like. :mrgreen:

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Yes I am doing a exploded life size cylon and I will upload load it once I have done the parts, he will stand around 7 feet tall. There are a number of classic cylon raiders available online, just try googling "papercraft cylon raider" you should find something you will like. :mrgreen:
Great! I´m looking forward to seeing it!

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Great! I can't wait to see it! Good luck!