Cinnibar Suffered a Stroke on Friday

Discussion in 'N / Z Scale Model Trains' started by marc gast, Feb 2, 2004.

1. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Marc Our Prayers are with you & Jack & his Family. My friend had a stroke last week. Although it sounds like Jacks ws worse. :( Best of Luck to you all! :)
  2. marc gast

marc gast Member

Update on Jack

This is the latest on Jack. Oh yes, by the way, Gerald Styles is keeping me in the loop (Gerald lives in El Paso).
    Apparently, Jack knew something was wrong, so he chewed up a few aspirin. According to the doctors, this save his life. There is no apparent brains damage. He is having some problems with keeping food down (do tell after all that). He was supposed to return home tonight, however, the docs want to keep him in until the keeping food down is resolved.
    This guy never fails to amaze me.
    Thanks all.
    Mike Fifer, I would think Jack would be well enough to talk with you. I know he would appreciate the call.
  3. fifer

fifer Active Member

Hey Marc, I taked to him at noon and made the post.
    I guess you missed it.
  4. Clerk

Clerk Active Member

Ditto from me too. You are in my prayers.
  5. Tad

Tad Member

Great to hear!
  6. Clerk

Clerk Active Member

Who said prayers are not answered? Nobody on the Gauge. Looking forward to your post's Jack.

:confused: :confused: :wave: :wave: :thumb: :thumb: :D :D :D :D :D
  7. roryglasgow

roryglasgow Active Member

Thanks for the news, Marc and Fifer. I just read the post that Jack had the stroke. He'll be in our prayers!
  8. Secret Weapon

Secret Weapon Member

Great news that he's going home.He will still be my prayers,GET WELL SOON!!!!!:thumb: :thumb: :wave: :wave: :D
  9. Bill Pontin

Bill Pontin Member

Jack sorry to hear about your stroke, I hope it was only a warning and is under control. From what I gather on the preceeding posts it looks like you will not be left with any permanent damage. Looking forward to seeing you up and at em again and when I get back out to El Paso next year to visit my son I will definitly look you up.

10. Darkelf

Darkelf New Member

Hang in there Jack! We're all pulling for you!!

Thanks for the updates Marc!!

All the best,
  11. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

How's he doing now? I hope better!
  12. Jalcubed

Jalcubed New Member

I only just saw the post about Jack's stroke. He is definately in my prayers. I hear he is recovering quite well which is fantastic.

I'm only new the Gauge but have been following his modeling since before I discoverd the Gauge. I had seen the A & T RR on another forum and was intriged and fascinated by his layout straight away. It has been very inspirational to me as I'm new to the hobby.

Its simply heart warming to see all you guys at the Gauge sending your prayers to Jack. This is an amazing forum!

I prayer for good health for you Jack.

Jason Lennie
  13. belg

belg Member

Jack, sorry to hear about your unfortunate stroke,hear's hoping that a speedy recovery is ahead. Keep your spirits up in these trying times, your family(s) needs you. Pat
  14. Lighthorseman

Lighthorseman Active Member

Jack...I'm not sure how I managed to miss this thread, but am saddened to hear of your stroke...and gladdened to hear that you're doing well. All the best!
  15. marc gast

marc gast Member

Cinnibar is Home

Hi All!

Jack is home and recooping.

Things are still a little fuzzy as well expected.

He's a one tough cookie!!!!!

Talk to all of you later.

16. fifer

fifer Active Member

Good News

Thanks Marc , I have tried to call him , but they have an unlisted #.
    Glad to hear all is going good.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
  17. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Thanks for the update Marc