Cinnibar Suffered a Stroke on Friday

marc gast

Nov 16, 2003
Grand Rapids, MI
hometown.aol.com
Update on Jack

This is the latest on Jack. Oh yes, by the way, Gerald Styles is keeping me in the loop (Gerald lives in El Paso).
Apparently, Jack knew something was wrong, so he chewed up a few aspirin. According to the doctors, this save his life. There is no apparent brains damage. He is having some problems with keeping food down (do tell after all that). He was supposed to return home tonight, however, the docs want to keep him in until the keeping food down is resolved.
This guy never fails to amaze me.
Thanks all.
Marc
Mike Fifer, I would think Jack would be well enough to talk with you. I know he would appreciate the call.

Bill Pontin

Oct 14, 2001
Milford, CT
Visit site
Jack sorry to hear about your stroke, I hope it was only a warning and is under control. From what I gather on the preceeding posts it looks like you will not be left with any permanent damage. Looking forward to seeing you up and at em again and when I get back out to El Paso next year to visit my son I will definitly look you up.

:wave:

I only just saw the post about Jack's stroke. He is definately in my prayers. I hear he is recovering quite well which is fantastic.

I'm only new the Gauge but have been following his modeling since before I discoverd the Gauge. I had seen the A & T RR on another forum and was intriged and fascinated by his layout straight away. It has been very inspirational to me as I'm new to the hobby.

Its simply heart warming to see all you guys at the Gauge sending your prayers to Jack. This is an amazing forum!

I prayer for good health for you Jack.

Regards
Jason Lennie

belg

Apr 28, 2001
New Jersey USA
Visit site
Jack, sorry to hear about your unfortunate stroke,hear's hoping that a speedy recovery is ahead. Keep your spirits up in these trying times, your family(s) needs you. Pat