Cinnibar Suffered a Stroke on Friday

Discussion in 'N / Z Scale Model Trains' started by marc gast, Feb 2, 2004.

1. marc gast

marc gast Member

My good friend and fellow model railroader Jack Bunn, AK Cinnibar, (A & T N scale series) suffered a stroke on Friday, January 30, 2004 . He finally woke up on Sunday. I will be getting more information on him tonight or tommorow.
    Jack in in room 619, Thomason Hospital, El Paso, TX.
    I'm sure he could use some prayers from the Gauge guys and good luck.

Will keep all of you informed.

Thanks guys,

2. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

Thank you Marc. Best wishes for a speedy recovery to Jack.
  3. Arlaghan

Arlaghan Member

Here's to a speedy and full recovery!

Best Wishes!
  4. Catt

Catt Guest

Hey Marc,Jack is a Gauger .He will definately be in our prayers.
  5. interurban

interurban Active Member

Thanks for letting us know the situation Marc.
    Jack is in our Prayers.
  6. Ray Marinaccio

Ray Marinaccio Active Member

Thank you Marc.
    Our prayers are with you Cinnibar for a quick recovery.
  7. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

I can only echo what the others said. We wish you a speedy recovery and the best for the future.
  8. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Thanks Marc, when you next get to see Jack please give him our best wishes for a speedy recovery and tell him or prayers are with him. This must have been very sudden and a shock to all those close to Jack.
  9. billk

billk Active Member

Looking forward to Cinnibar's return, Jack.
  10. n2trains

n2trains Member

I may be new here and all, but get well soon

look forward to a healthy return message sometime :)
  11. Ty Rayles

Ty Rayles Member

Marc please keep us informed. My thoughts and prayers are with Jack, hope he has a full and speedy recovery!
  12. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Please tell him I was saddened to readthe news, and that I and 1000 of his best friends are praying for him. :( :( :(
  13. Agatheron

Agatheron Member

I have appreciated his feedback to even us new N-Scalers... Please extend our best wishes and prayers...
  14. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

Man, I really hate to hear that, Marc...
    I appreciate you letting us know, & keeping us posted on how he's doing.

I first became familar with Jack & his modeling at another forum, & I didn't think he was getting the appreciation he deserved...
    It's been great having him as a member here!
    He does some of the best modeling I've ever seen!
    And as a fellow N scaler, whose trying to bui9ld a layout set in the steam era, he has been a major inspiration to me!
    His "A Day On The A&T" threads have become a favorite feature here at The Gauge!

Thanks again for the info, Marc.
    Please keep us up to date on how Jack is doing, & tell him we are praying for him.
    Tell him too, that we are saving his seat, & expect to have him back on board as soon as possible!:thumb: :)

Godspeed to you, Jack.
  15. fifer

fifer Active Member

Hey Marc , Very Very sorry to hear about Jack . He and I were just discussing plans to visit each other. Sure hope he pulls through this with flying colors.
    Marc do you know if he is well enough for me to call the hospital?
    God Be With You Jack!
  16. fifer

fifer Active Member

12:04 MST
    I just got off the phone with Jack and they have run alot of tests and there doesn't seem to be any type of permanent damage .
    He says he feels weak but OK. He said they found the cause and location of the stroke and he is on blood thinners.
    At this time he thinks he will be out in a couple days and dosn't think they will perform any type of invasive action.
    GOOD NEWS !!!
    Hang In There Jack!!!

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
  17. shamus

shamus Registered Member

I really Hope that Jack is okay, please send my regards to him.
    My prayers are with him and his family.
  18. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

GREAT NEWS!!!!!
  19. pttom

pttom Member

GREAT NEWS JACK, our prayers are with you.:thumb: :wave:
  20. jmarksbery

jmarksbery Active Member

Hang in there Jack, take your time and get well. Your place here is reserved. :wave: