Cinnibar Suffered a Stroke on Friday

marc gast

Nov 16, 2003
Grand Rapids, MI
hometown.aol.com
All,

My good friend and fellow model railroader Jack Bunn, AK Cinnibar, (A & T N scale series) suffered a stroke on Friday, January 30, 2004 . He finally woke up on Sunday. I will be getting more information on him tonight or tommorow.
Jack in in room 619, Thomason Hospital, El Paso, TX.
I'm sure he could use some prayers from the Gauge guys and good luck.

Will keep all of you informed.

:cry:

Thanks guys,

Marc

C

Catt

Hey Marc,Jack is a Gauger .He will definately be in our prayers.

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
Thanks Marc, when you next get to see Jack please give him our best wishes for a speedy recovery and tell him or prayers are with him. This must have been very sudden and a shock to all those close to Jack.

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
Man, I really hate to hear that, Marc...
I appreciate you letting us know, & keeping us posted on how he's doing.

I first became familar with Jack & his modeling at another forum, & I didn't think he was getting the appreciation he deserved...
It's been great having him as a member here!
He does some of the best modeling I've ever seen!
And as a fellow N scaler, whose trying to bui9ld a layout set in the steam era, he has been a major inspiration to me!
His "A Day On The A&T" threads have become a favorite feature here at The Gauge!

Thanks again for the info, Marc.
Please keep us up to date on how Jack is doing, & tell him we are praying for him.
Tell him too, that we are saving his seat, & expect to have him back on board as soon as possible!:thumb: :)

Godspeed to you, Jack.

Update

12:04 MST
I just got off the phone with Jack and they have run alot of tests and there doesn't seem to be any type of permanent damage .
He says he feels weak but OK. He said they found the cause and location of the stroke and he is on blood thinners.
At this time he thinks he will be out in a couple days and dosn't think they will perform any type of invasive action.
GOOD NEWS !!!
Hang In There Jack!!!

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
I really Hope that Jack is okay, please send my regards to him.
My prayers are with him and his family.
Shamus