Ciao from Italy

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by BamJr90, Dec 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BamJr90

BamJr90 New Member

Hello everyone,
    my name's Marco, I'm 17 and as you might have guessed I'm from Italy. I started building and designing papercrafts about 6 months ago. Then I found this wonderfull forum and now I hope to post here some of my models, if I'm not too stuck on cutting and glueing and on homeworkssign1

2. jaffro

jaffro Long term member

Welcome to the forum.

I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures of your models, and you are more than welcome to upload models to the download section if you would like to share them with other members...

Hope you enjoy your stay... :thumb:
  3. Nando

Nando Designer Extraordinaire

E' un piacere vedere un altro italiano appassionato di questo meraviglioso hobby! :thumb:
    Non vedo l'ora di vedere i tuoi lavori!

Intanto ancora benvenuto e auguri di un anno pieno di carta! ;-)

It's a pleasure to see another Italian fan of this wonderful hobby! :thumb:
    I look forward to seeing your work!

Meanwhile still welcome and I wish You a year full of paper! ;-)

4. BamJr90

BamJr90 New Member

Thanks for the wonderfull welcome everybody:thumb:

Sono felice anch'io di vedere un italiano nel forum, Nando, e grazie per gli auguri.

I'm happy too to see an Italian in this forum, Nando, and many thanks for your best wishes.

jaffro, I was about to upload pdf's of the sd planes i designed, but there might be a copyright issue so I wanted to ask you: those papercrafts are heavily inspired by some free models I found on a japanese website. Actually, when i designed them, my goal was to make them look like they were of the same author. Anyway, the airplanes depicted are different from the ones available on the site, and I completely rebuilt them, without using the original files. Would that be a problem? Or could I upload just the pictures of the finished models?
    Sorry for the long post but It's the first time I'm thinking to share my creations and I don't want to upset anybody for such simple papercrafts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.