AHM AT&SF Blue Goose
AHM 4-8-2 NYC&StL
AHM 4-6-2 ATSF
Atlas SD24 CoG (ex UP)
Atlas SD35 ATSF Blue/Yellow
More Freight and Buildings than I could possibly list:D

From a trade to Oldtanker:
P2K Sd50 Seaboard (ex CSX)

And anyone that has bought from me, recieved a present in their packages as well:thumb:

Twiget

Jan 11, 2006
Cherry Hill, NJ
My lovely wife got me a brand new Proto 2000 GP7II. It is a model of Pennsylvania RR #8577 with DCC and Quantum sound.:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: I am a happy man.
Aloha
Tom

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
Susan got me a DVD of CSX's River Line in NY...the former NYC and PC River Division that includes scenes of my home town! Even though the trains are different now I see some very familiar places along the rails from my childhood!
Ralph

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Jun 18, 2002
Torrington, Ct.
Nothing for the trains....
Nothing Dale Jarrett...(Though I did get a nice Dale Jr. calender)
Cloths and a new chair for the computer room.
Oh...Yeah....And a 60 watt lightbulb from Mikey and Don....Thanks guys!

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Apr 14, 2006
Rancho Santa Margarita, Cali.
2-8-2 said:
Josh, is your family adopting anyone? If so, I'm available, and house trained.

sign1 Christmas and Birthdays are allways pretty big for me and my sister. My mom spent almost $700.00 on my sister for Christmas :eek: and she gets whatever she wants throughout the year. (the younger child is always spoiled lol) I only get cloths when it isn't christmas or my b-day, and there is nothing wrong with that and I am grateful for that. So when those 2 holidays roll around, I get lots of stuff. :D :D :D

65GASSER

Jun 12, 2006
Malvern, AR
Lets see. Christmas didn't bring as much train stuff as I thought. Although no one can confirm or deny my pre order for the Tower 55 UP/MP Heritage unit! :D
I got 2 gift certificates to my LHS, a new storage container that has proved very very usefull for my couplers and detail parts! Also got a HO model UP BigBoy. :)

Santa was rather generous with the iPod stuff though. I don't think there is an iPod accessory that I DIDN'T get today! Plus a new Nano. :thumb:

91rioja

Mar 18, 2006
High Point, NC
Herc Driver said:
Chris - take yourself as soon as possible to TLCCS in Spencer and buy yourself something great - and if anyone family member asks why, let them know that this forum told you that you must.

(Hey, 8 out of 10 voices in my head tell me to buy train stuff all the time) :thumb:

Only 8 out of 10??? You must be slippin in your old age sign1

All of the voices in my head tell me to buy train stuff! Actually my brother-in-law came through and got me a gift certificate to TLCCS. Anyone want to guess where I'll be going tomorrow????????

65GASSER

Jun 12, 2006
Malvern, AR
I can't wait to get to the hobby shop! :thumb: Too bad I gotta go back to work tomorrow. After being off for so long I don't know if I'll be able to handle that old Kenworth. tooth1

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
I generally don't encourage train gifts from anyone---kinda hard to work one of those snow capped Styrofoam tunnels into the landscape. My kids can get me anything though and I'll work it in no matter how bizarre, my beloved will make sure it's to scale. This year my little girl just had to get me some carz from Wally World...6 in all. Just tryin' to figger out how to work that RED Lamborghini and that PURPLE Firebird into circa 1976 Sussex County, Delaware.

newcarz.jpg

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
Thoroughbreed said:
You can put them on the showroom floor as "fantasy autos"sign1

I do have a Campbell barn kit that I was thinking of turning into a "Country Joe's Used Car Lot":thumb: I've got about 12 cars like that Lambo that need a home.