Christmas Day Check-IN

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by railman537, Dec 25, 2006.

1. Thoroughbreed

Thoroughbreed Member

I got mine the past 3 weeks from runcooper,
    AHM Big Boy
    AHM Challenger D&H
    AHM AT&SF Blue Goose
    AHM 4-8-2 NYC&StL
    AHM 4-6-2 ATSF
    Atlas SD24 CoG (ex UP)
    Atlas SD35 ATSF Blue/Yellow
    More Freight and Buildings than I could possibly list:D

From a trade to Oldtanker:
    P2K Sd50 Seaboard (ex CSX)

And anyone that has bought from me, recieved a present in their packages as well:thumb:
  2. Twiget

Twiget Member

My lovely wife got me a brand new Proto 2000 GP7II. It is a model of Pennsylvania RR #8577 with DCC and Quantum sound.:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: I am a happy man.
  3. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

Susan got me a DVD of CSX's River Line in NY...the former NYC and PC River Division that includes scenes of my home town! Even though the trains are different now I see some very familiar places along the rails from my childhood!
  4. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

Nothing for the trains....
    Nothing Dale Jarrett...(Though I did get a nice Dale Jr. calender)
    Cloths and a new chair for the computer room.
    Oh...Yeah....And a 60 watt lightbulb from Mikey and Don....Thanks guys!
  5. 2-8-2

2-8-2 Member

Josh, is your family adopting anyone? If so, I'm available, and house trained.
  6. TruckLover

TruckLover Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer

sign1 Christmas and Birthdays are allways pretty big for me and my sister. My mom spent almost $700.00 on my sister for Christmas :eek: and she gets whatever she wants throughout the year. (the younger child is always spoiled lol) I only get cloths when it isn't christmas or my b-day, and there is nothing wrong with that and I am grateful for that. So when those 2 holidays roll around, I get lots of stuff. :D :D :D
  7. 2-8-2

2-8-2 Member

So it's just you and your sister then. Good, plenty of room for one more!
  8. TruckLover

TruckLover Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer

We do have an extra room, but it is filled with crudsign1 Maybe you could sleep with the trains? :D
  9. Smoke

Smoke SOU is for you!!

I get to spend $100 on anything I want. I'm gonna get a Kato SD90/43MAC.

10. Herc Driver

Herc Driver Active Member

Oh those SD90's are nice!
  11. McFortner

McFortner Member

To quote Charlie Brown, "I got a rock."

And not as in "Rock Island" either....

12. 65GASSER

65GASSER Member

Lets see. Christmas didn't bring as much train stuff as I thought. Although no one can confirm or deny my pre order for the Tower 55 UP/MP Heritage unit! :D
    I got 2 gift certificates to my LHS, a new storage container that has proved very very usefull for my couplers and detail parts! Also got a HO model UP BigBoy. :)

Santa was rather generous with the iPod stuff though. I don't think there is an iPod accessory that I DIDN'T get today! Plus a new Nano. :thumb:
  13. jbaakko

jbaakko Active Member

I gotta put in the pre-order for the SP heritage. Reading what all ya got is makeing the wheels roll in my head.
  14. Jim Krause

Jim Krause Active Member

Nothing train related. My model railroading is narrowly focused on steam and logging so everybody is afraid to buy train stuff.
  15. 91rioja

91rioja Member

Only 8 out of 10??? You must be slippin in your old age sign1

All of the voices in my head tell me to buy train stuff! Actually my brother-in-law came through and got me a gift certificate to TLCCS. Anyone want to guess where I'll be going tomorrow????????
  16. 65GASSER

65GASSER Member

I can't wait to get to the hobby shop! :thumb: Too bad I gotta go back to work tomorrow. After being off for so long I don't know if I'll be able to handle that old Kenworth. tooth1
  17. shaygetz

shaygetz Active Member

I generally don't encourage train gifts from anyone---kinda hard to work one of those snow capped Styrofoam tunnels into the landscape. My kids can get me anything though and I'll work it in no matter how bizarre, my beloved will make sure it's to scale. This year my little girl just had to get me some carz from Wally World...6 in all. Just tryin' to figger out how to work that RED Lamborghini and that PURPLE Firebird into circa 1976 Sussex County, Delaware.

18. Thoroughbreed

Thoroughbreed Member

You can put them on the showroom floor as "fantasy autos"sign1
  19. shaygetz

shaygetz Active Member

I do have a Campbell barn kit that I was thinking of turning into a "Country Joe's Used Car Lot":thumb: I've got about 12 cars like that Lambo that need a home.
  20. Thoroughbreed

Thoroughbreed Member

Speaking of Campbells, I'm in the process of putting together a Double Track Truss Bridge right now. Those are some serious time consuming kits.:D