Christmas 2005...Already?

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by kf4jqd, Feb 27, 2005.

1. kf4jqd

kf4jqd Active Member

2. revandy

revandy Member

Gosh, thanks for the reminder, I gotta get my wish list together and send it out to the kids!
    Rev. Andy
  3. shaygetz

shaygetz Active Member

Thanks for the heads up. I keep an eye out for their latest to see if there is anything I'd like. That 0-6-0 looks great and will likely join my small fleet. I've often wondered how many husbands only get the lokey without the tender from well meaning but unknowing wives. My beloved got me the Blue Comet but only got the tender because the colors matched and they "just looked right together". :thumb:

Attached Files:

4. kf4jqd

kf4jqd Active Member

Hey Bob:

Did you get the Blue Comet Passengercar too? I did!!!!! If you don't, try Ebay.

5. shaygetz

shaygetz Active Member

No, and that's OK with me. Locomotives stand alone quite well but I'm not happy with a passenger train 'till it's at least 10 cars long:thumb: :D I'm still looking to get the miniature General and Daylight for a "live steam" layout on my layout, as well as the GG1 and this years issue so I've got that page bookmarked ;)
  6. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

Cool Thanks for letting us know about it. :wave: :wave:
  7. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Doesn't anybody think there is some wrong with marketing Christmas and it isn't even Easter yet! :( As far as I'm concerned Hallmark can kiss my business good-bye. Sorry for the rant but I am sick and tired of the commercialization of Christmas I guess.
  8. kf4jqd

kf4jqd Active Member

I agree with you alittle bit. I am more concern in keeping "Christ" in Christmas. Instead calling it Xmas or a "Winter Holiday". Trains and Christmas goes together here in America.

Enough of that,