chokipeta pikachu

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWebdude

Just a Member
sdsd876 said:
I have thought this over for an evening and coversed with my fellow moderators as well as the forum admins. I have taken all your other posts into account before reaching a decision on what to respond.
You have obviously not read any of the forum rules before you started posting here. Please do so now if you have not already. Normally I 'am' tolerant for newcomers but given your posts in other forum areas I am warning you now that similar behavior WILL NOT BE TOLERATED in The Cartoon and Anime or Science Ficton (My Areas) areas of this forum.
This will be your only warning.
I do not like to be "heavy-handed" with Moderator authority and members here will tell you I give more latitude than most in what can and cannot be discussed.
Posting of pirated commercial or unauthorized model links will get your posts edited.
Posting of passwords to encrypted model files will get you banned.
Period.
This thread is closed.

TheWebdude

Just a Member
sdsd876 said:
I have thought this over for an evening and coversed with my fellow moderators as well as the forum admins. I have taken all your other posts into account before reaching a decision on what to respond.
You have obviously not read any of the forum rules before you started posting here. Please do so now if you have not already. Normally I 'am' tolerant for newcomers but given your posts in other forum areas I am warning you now that similar behavior WILL NOT BE TOLERATED in The Cartoon and Anime or Science Ficton (My Areas) areas of this forum.
I do not like to be "heavy-handed" with Moderator authority and members here will tell you I give more latitude than most in what can and cannot be discussed.
Posting of pirated commercial or unauthorized model links will get your posts edited.
Period.
This thread is closed.

TheWebdude

Just a Member
sdsd876 said:
Period.
This thread is closed.

TheWebdude

Just a Member
sdsd876 said:
Period.
This thread is closed.

TheWebdude

Just a Member
sdsd876 said:
Period.
This thread is closed.

TheWebdude

Just a Member
sdsd876 said:
Period.
This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.