Chinese navy's 37 millimeters double barrel artillery, by colleaderdesign and manufac

colleader

The gun laying system part, this model is does not have the color, inorder to inspect in the design of error

Attachments

• 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 100

yaniv

W-O-W

what a work

looks like u use a laser cuting and hends :)

i like it

is this part of some big model?or only the gun?

colleader

yaniv said:
W-O-W

what a work

looks like u use a laser cuting and hends :)

i like it

is this part of some big model?or only the gun?

Thank you
I have not used the laser to cut the installment, with is thescissors and the pen knife tailors the paper
Extremely thank the model which you can like me designing
This model is the Chinese navy's 62 gunboats main artillery, aroundeach, altogether two Moreover also has two 25 millimeter vice- artillery
I now am designing 25 millimeters vice- artillery
This gunboat is the first kind of gunboat which Chinese designs,
Before this, the Chinese navy mainly is depends on Soviet theequipment
62 gunboats are called by the west " Shanghai level "Gunboat
In the 60's, is the Chinese people navy's main strength Certainly, now the Chinese people navy's strength formidable very havebeen many, but compares with the periphery other countries also hasthe certain disparity, in particular Japan and South Korea

colleader

Increased some details, like the driving spring and the cooling pipeand so on, the use network wire manufactures

Attachments

• 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 89

yaniv

your work so clean and looks outstending

the design and the built

ps
i hope my c47 look like this :)

Lex

Dollmaker
Nice... Outstanding work!! It's time to add a navy soldier standing at the back of that cannon :D

P: It'll be good if RSuper was released in English, it's such a great program. But, not yet...

barry

35mm

Hi

Wonderful gun model ........... a question, what type is the ship that sits in the background please. Looks like one DN's ?

Where can you find plans of Chinese Navy ships ?

regards

Bowdenja

Very good model............ this is a subject that is not many models of. Are you going to release this model for others to build?

Very good of you to show the design process and the building process.

Thank you.

john

Jim Krauzlis

A very impressive project...from design to test build to completion with full details!:)

So very cleanly done, and a truly enjoyable build thread to see this model progress from concept to finished build. I wonder if this is one part of a complete model of the 62 gunboat that you are contemplating.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful build with us!

Cheers!
Jim