chilton anyone?

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by lunarhighway, Dec 26, 2004.

1. lunarhighway

lunarhighway Member

Hi all

Finally i finished "packing" my little Chilton DW1/1 model. It comes as a PDF file containing building instructions and two versions of the same plane (red & silver and metalic blue). At 1/72 scale the two models fit on one a4 sheet, so needless to say the finished model is rather small. (You can see the first prototype in my album).

anyone interested in this kit? i could upload it in the parts bin maybe...

2. Leif Oh

Leif Oh Member

The Chilton is a delightful little plane, would love to incorporate it into the collection of "future builds". I think everyone would much appreciate it being available from the parts bin.

You're most generous - Happy New year!

3. Darwin

Darwin Member

Please post....too many models is an oxymoron.
  4. lunarhighway

lunarhighway Member

I've added the plane to the parts bin (i hope). I believe it has to be authorised first, so it's not there yet. but i hope soon.

I hope some people will build it, and maybe post a picture. I'd like that :)
    please let me know what you think about the whole thing. I know it's not perfect. Also i din't add consturiction tabs, the big joints on the fuselage can be joined with small strips of card (you're all wise enough to do that yourselve ;) )
    But if i can build it most people on this site will i guess, and if you have any questions you can ask me here of course.

anyway... here goes my first kit(d) ;) into the big world of cardmodeling.

have fun!!! and if you're all nice there might be more in the future ;)
  5. rickstef

rickstef Guest