Chickens

Wad_Cutter

Mar 18, 2012
Pacifica, Ca.
I have been looking for HO scale models of Chickens. I have been finding everything else and I an WOWed. Anything and everything is here in Zealots. Unreal. I'm about to start on a HO scale Hangar and thought a few Chickens would make it look kind of country. Also looking for cargo boxes. Thank for any help guys and gals. wc

Z

Zathros

The guys in the train section probably know where you can get this stuff. You could always drop one of them a P.M. and ask. :)

Z

Zathros

Thank you Zathros, I will give that a try. How are you doing? I hope your not mad at me. I look forward to your help. wc

I cannot think of any reason why you would think I am mad at you? The question is startling? I am not only not mad at you, but am very happy with the way you have joined and participated in our forum. Take that thought right out of your mind!! O.K. :) :thumb:

Wad_Cutter

Mar 18, 2012
Pacifica, Ca.
I love this forum and want to add to it but I would like to pay back to those who have helped me. I was thinking I might be able to do that once I get the the making of the wheels for my Piper Cub. I bought what I needed from the hardware store. waddy/john
PS - I sent you a PM.