chevy or ford???

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by ty007cars, Feb 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ty007cars

ty007cars Member

what do you prefer??
  2. mastmec

mastmec Member

3. timrock

timrock Active Member

i am impressed by Dodge,Chevy and Ford.i think they know what th e heck they are doing.

i like the style of Toyota better as far as looks.
  4. Nitram68

Nitram68 Member

Myself I like Chevy reason being is parts availability and relative ease to work on them myself. I also had a nightmare experience with not one but two Ford vehicles,one was an LTD the other was a 3/4t 4x4 truck. Both were fuel guzzeling gutless wonders! I got rid of them as fast as I could! (I know,fool me once,shame on you,fool me twice shame on me!-Quote,Author unknown.)
  5. bandit1

bandit1 Member

ha, ha, classic topic, but a good one. Personlly, i like a little of everything. The style of Dodges, in my opinion, know one can compete with. Depending on the time period, my opinion changes on the chevy or ford debate tho. from 1920's to 30's i like fords. from 1940's toabout 1995ish, Iv likked chevy's. And now im back to liking fords again.

Ford favorites-32' Ford 5 window coupe, boss 302, 40 Ford, Focus zx3 (SVT) both sweet, and all F Series pick-ups.

Chevy favorites-69', LOL, everything!...Camaro, Nova, Chevelle, also, the 55-57 chevy nomad's... the list goes on, but basically I love cars in general!
  6. ty007cars

ty007cars Member

lol i guess you guys like your cars a lot!!!! i do too especialy the 89 chevy camaro z28 i rocz...sweet!!!
  7. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

FRIENDS DONT LET FRIENDS DRIVE FORDS!!!!!!! Dodge all the way :D
  8. xr4dilio

xr4dilio New Member

Untill you own a Dodge you wont understand how much of a piece of JUNK they really are.

DODGE SUCK #@!!
  9. mastmec

mastmec Member

Which Dodge did you own xr4dilio?
  10. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

lmao I have a 1991 dodge spirit over 120,000 miles and it still runs awsome! so tell me, what the #@$% are you talking about?
  11. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

There are three topics never to discuss anywhere...Politics, Religion and FORD vs. CHEVY. But all I am gonna say is "why does ford mo co have to slander other makes to sell vehicles". Also its pretty sad the the first of fords vehicles had Dodge engines in them. But Dodge is the first truck to put handwarmers on the tailgate...to keep your hands warm while your pushing. LOL, now thats thinkin of the consumer. :)
  12. jlmoreno911

jlmoreno911 Member

LOL, hand warmers that is funny...Personally I own two Ford trucks...but I think almost any 4x4 truck looks good with a good lift, big tires and rims, also a nice paint job never hurts!!

I still preffer FORD!!!
  13. Ron Olson

Ron Olson Member

I used to be a hard-core Chevy man but have had several other brands. 3 Impala's ,'63-'64 and '65 in my Teen years. Had a Gremlin (go ahead and laugh!), a bad-ass `74 'Cuda, a V-Dub buggy and an assotment of others in my time. Currently a '94 Ford Ranger and a '98 GMC Jimmy. The Ranger has been a good, dependable truck for me, I've had it since '96 and really can't complain about it and I drive the **** out of my wheels! No More Mopars for me, crappy seats, bad trannies, cold-blooded carbs and door hinges that break. I had one rice burner, a Mazda 626 that wasn't a bad ride until some ***hole broadsided my wife and totalled it.
  14. Jshaff15

Jshaff15 Member

LOL-you all are crazy. Ford rules them all. Except them mid 80's turbo dodges like the caravans and omni's. They are pretty quick for a grocery getter. My buddy has one and I always ask him how the omniiiiiniiiiiiniiii is running. Its an '86 GLH Turbo.
  15. I say as long as they run come w/ a manual, that is stick, and the other manual. and of course so I can take it apart and run it far, but it has to be a truck 4x4
  16. bandit1

bandit1 Member

JS- the omni GLH turbo is a sweet car. it doesnt have over the top looks, but ive seen them at the dragstrip's and there pretty fast little cars. I wouldnt bash 'em too hard, they're coooooll!!
  17. Jshaff15

Jshaff15 Member

Naa-He pounds it so hard. Last year on opening day he threw a rod or something. ( it didnt drive home) but now its got an even bigger turbo and hes running like 13 or 15 lbs of boost. It tears my stang a new @ss hole lol.
  18. daytondaft

daytondaft Member

Ford Baby..............
  19. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

chevy all the way. the only good ford is the mustang but not the new ones. i'm talking about the old ones like the "67. i like all the old chevy's-nova, camaro, chevelle, malibu, etc. i like the old plymouth/dodges-cuda, charger, challenger. the old six packs and hemi's. all these new foiregn peices of #@$% should be sent to the junkyard. they dont even deserve that.
  20. Jshaff15

Jshaff15 Member

Drive a chevy die early. whay do you think there are sidewalks??
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.