Chevy impala 1967 black = love

Discussion in 'Commercial & Civilian Vehicles' started by pencilsharp, Sep 20, 2008.

1. pencilsharp

pencilsharp New Member

Hey every one, i realy need some help.
    I'm trying to impress this girl (yes she's worth it) and she's a big supernatural fan (TV series).
    In the show the good guys ride a 1967 chevy impala, its practicaly one of the characters, and i know she'd love a model of it but i can't find one anywhere.
    If any one knows where i could find a card model (or other material i'm desperate here) i'd be on my way to a life time of happiness.
  2. cdavenport

cdavenport Member

Oh, to be young and full of fantasy!

Save yourself some time and check out the diecast model world. At the least, you can do a repaint.
  3. cdavenport

cdavenport Member

Goggle '67 chevy impala diecast.

You will get dozens of hits. Also search EBay.

Good luck; I remember the feeling. I wish you well...really. At least you are giving it a good go.

If you want to give it your "best" shot, share with her your feelings for her. If you don't, you'll live to regret the missed opportunity. What ever happens, good or bad, you tried your best.

God bless.
  4. JT Fox

JT Fox Member

I would love a paper model of that car.

With squeaky door sound effects.

Cheers JTF
  5. modelperry

modelperry Member

Its not paper but the easiest route to this is probably AMT's 1967 Impala SS kit. Look on Ebay for it.

6. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

I've been watching episodes of this show and now I want to see this designed. It's a great car ... kind of a 3rd main character to Dean and Sam.

Yeah lol. I'm like FFS! Just lube the damn hinges!!!!! lol sign1
  7. spam

spam New Member

Another source for 1960s cars

You can find more 1960s cars by googling papermodelblog.