Chevy Corvette?

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by 72BMWR75/5, Dec 24, 2006.

1. 72BMWR75/5

72BMWR75/5 Member

Anybody know of a free download of a Corvette? My Dad just bought a '63 Stingray, and I'd like to do a paper model for him.
  2. rickstef

rickstef Guest

only Corvette that is free is the one from Volker over on
    a white 2003 or 2004 model.

other 'vettes i am not aware of

3. 72BMWR75/5

72BMWR75/5 Member

4. rmks2000

rmks2000 Member

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

6. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

geedubbya! I thought you forgot about us :) glad you are still around. Thanks for the links too!

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy Chris,

Nooooooo, I havent forgotten about ya'll, I sneak in here most everyday and check up and read whats going on even though I have been so busy that I dont usually respond unless I come across people needing help or I find a build thread that really "wows" me.
    I still check out all my favorite cardmodel links too....all of them, most everyday.
    I am also still in contact with alot of the members here thru email, people asking for links and "whether or not if a particular type of cardmodel exsist".
    As most of you probably know, I had neck troubles back during the summer, then upon returning to work, I found out that my "supervisory job" was being eliminated, so I made a job change and went back to my old field and am now a maint./machinist for a Bag company (we make large bags like what purina dog food comes in).
    Anyway, with my new job I have had very little off time and even less free time. However, my neck is once again giving me trouble and if I am not careful, I will probably end up with another couple months off for surgery or spinal injections.....but I am making it ok for now.
    But yes, I am always watching, checking in here and other sites to stay up to date with whats happening.

Have a merry Christmas and a happy new year,

Greg aka GEEDUBBYA (GW)
  8. Willja67

Willja67 Member

Hey Greg,

You wouldn't happen to work for the former Smurfit-Stone Container now Altivities LLC or something like that would you?

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy Will,

No, actually I now work for Hood Packaging corp. in their newest facility in Monticello, Arkansas which was created by combining the facility here in Pine Bluff, Ar, with the Yazoo city, Ms. facility as well as the old "ExoPac LLC" facility, which had the building prior to Hood buying it early last yr.
    Being a new facility, its their goal to create a "world class" operation. However, since it is new, and things are still abit of a mess, it is a world class facility......"Third world" lol. But I am sure it will all come out in the wash.
    Anyway, if you are interested in what I do, you can check out their website at:
    I am familiar with stone Container Corp, in as much as they have/had a facility here in Pine Bluff at one time.

Have a merry Christmas,

10. Willja67

Willja67 Member

Just wondering cause my dad is an engineer for Altivities. He goes around to plants where they have trouble getting machines up and running in addition to designing new hardware for existing machines.