Chess Set, my new project

Discussion in 'Gallery & Designs' started by iksu, Aug 8, 2007.

1. iksu

iksu New Member

I don't have digital camera so i can't send pictures of ready papermodels. Here's pictures of my new project -chess set. Program is Metasequoiale 2.1 and textures Corel 9, heigh of this chess soldier is 13,6cm. I'm sorry that my english is not very well.

Attached Files:

2. paperbeam

paperbeam Member

Your English is just fine to get your idea across.:cool:

I'm a chess player myself (don't play enough these days) and I can't wait to see the rest of your set!:thumb:

N and Z Old West paper models (free samples) at: paperbeam - virtual paper models
  3. rlc321

rlc321 Gundam designer wannabe

i agree with paperbeam your english is fine and the models looks good cant wait till its ready keep up the good work, ill keep checking to see how things are going.
  4. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

Marvellous! ...and did you say it is a set?! That means... there's more coming right?
  5. cjd

cjd Member

I'll be following your chess set with interest - and your english is SO much better than my (insert language here)

6. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Yeah, yeah, yeah, please tell us yeah!:twisted::thumb:

7. Dancooper

Dancooper Member

That looks great !
    Are you flemmish ? At least your knight is (wearing the flemmisch coat of arms), so the other set should be the french army (blue with a yellow fleur de lis), that way you have the two opposing armies of the "Battle of the Guilded Spurs" of July 11th 1302 at Groeningheveld.

By now you, have prabably figured out that I'm flemmish he :)
  8. Klydezilla

Klydezilla New Member

Wow, nice. I have been working on a bronze set for years and was wanting to attempt a paper variety myself.
  9. Zathros

Zathros Guest

You are responding to a 5 year old thread, Please do not Necropost!! :)
  10. ccyclone

ccyclone New Member

I'm interested in seeing what you come up with for the other pieces.