Checking in.

Rabies56

Dec 27, 2010
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada
Hello.

I am brand new here. Ray's the name, model trains are the game. I have dabbled in HO ever since I was a child although my vert first layout was Triang OO guage stuff. Have just recently switched to N. I have a lot of HO stuff that I would like to sell and will compile a list to post on here at some point. I was dormant in the hobby for a about 8 years but a spare bedroom that is large enough to build a reasonable size N layout became available so here I go again. Benchwork is mostly completed and backdrop is up with blue sky painted.
Other interests include motorcycling, motorsports of all kinds, football (Long suffering Cleveland Browns fan) and video games.
That's all for now. Wish everyone a Happy New Year.

Ray

silveroxide

Aug 22, 2007
Fayetteville NC
Welcome aboard and while I am not a railhead/trackhead, I enjoy the collateral joy of railroading, that is the diorama rich environment in the track layouts. Check out the downloads after you have posted more than 10 viable post and enjoy. In the meantime check out this site. http://www.ss42.com/ In the left column, click on free paper toys and it will bring you to a categorized list. Choose your poison and enjoy yourself. See you around the forums.

Oh, by the way, check out this railhead. The guy must be loaded to have all of these GI Joe size models. Too bad the motor is not paper.

Attachments

• 86242528-L.jpg
    86242528-L.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 6
  • 86242547-L.jpg
    86242547-L.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 86242580-L.jpg
    86242580-L.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 6