Checker Game

Looks like the fellers have slipped out to the loading dock for a quick game of checkers before unloading the boxcar on the siding. They better hope the boss man don't come around any time soon.

checker_game.jpg

Arlaghan

It's details like this that this hobby is all about, IMHO.

Hats off, Eddie... You didn't need to give it a little intro - the picture speaks for itself! Great work!

belg

Looks like Grandpa's got the youngster scratching his head about his next move. Real nice scene.:D

Drew1125

Great scene as usual, Eddie!
Nice detail, & I love the little bits of greenery on the tracks!
Excellent modeling!
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

brakie

Eddie,I also have that set and not sure where I am going to place it..I thought about placing it under a shade tree..I think details is what makes the difference between a good looking layout and a great looking layout.:D

RailRon

Eddie, we all know that these two guy shouldn't be playing at all - and at once we begin to look for the boss coming around the corner... :eek: :eek:

It's those mini-scenes which bring a layout really to life. And if there's a little humor or suspense involved, then it's all the better!

A great little scene, Eddie. BTW: IS there a boss lurking around somewhere? :D

Ron

Thanks for all the kind words, guys. I think I need to put the boss coming around the corner now to break up the game and get these guys busy on that boxcar.

shamus

Registered Member
Hi Eddie, Just finished looking at your website, excellent. I like the photos of the layout under construction, and the photos of your layout a great also.
shamus