Cheapest sound equipped steamer?

I have been looking around and found many diesel which are sound equipped priced below USD150. Especially the new Blueline models have made it cheaper to own sound equipped locomotives. Just wondering, which is the cheapest sound equipped steam locomotive? Been wanting to get one but all of them seem to be higher than 200 bucks. Kinda over my budget, hehe. :mrgreen:

CRed

The Blueline steamers will be priced nicely,you just have to wait for them and you never know how long that will be.The Big Boy has been pushed back several months already and who knows if any of the others will show up on time.They are putting out some nice ones too,like the AC4/5 Cab Forward,NYC Niagara and the AT&SF 4-8-4 Northern.

Chris

Yeah, i noticed BLI pushed the launch day for many of their locos. Even myself waiting for the AC6000CW second run next month to get my BHP loco.

Woops, sorry for the late reply, looks like i am not getting notification emails anymore. I dont have a HO layout but will run my locos at the layout our local club is building.

O.k back to the question asked. As for inexpensive steam with sound the Spectrum line from Bachmann have several with Tsunami sound below $200 .check the Micromark website for these excellent deals. they also are DCC equipted:twisted:

wjstix

Micro-Mark generally has excellent prices, under $150 in some cases. Keep in mind some of these engines are available without DCC or sound for under $70 (or less on ebay) and you could add your own sound decoder and end up paying less than the Micro-Mark prices.